Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leo and I going "Go Pro!"

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure most of you have heard of the Go Pro camera - lots of action shots of pics and video you see on the web now a days are shot by this cam. There usually mounted to helmets or a stick as this one is to get really cool action shots on the go! Well, my son bought one recently and Leo and I wanted to gear up for a nice action shot today- yeah we both had to turn our heads to the left to get the best action shot, it took a lot of hard work and dedication from both of us to turn that far left in our leather chair wrapped in blankets.

Oh yeah, Louie had nearly strained his eyes being he didn't even move his head for the shot - just rolled his eyes towards the camera, he is in the photo bomb to the right of us in his leather chair and blankets. Phew, time for nap after all that Sunday action and excitement! Zzz...:sleep:

image.jpg

Last edited:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@admin Bwahhh ... Now that is what I call a lazy Sunday shot...pretty cool though. I now know I work way too hard at taking pictures...lol.

Patti

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We have had a go pro for about a year. Myron bought it for when he takes the bikes to the track and attaches it to the bike. I never use it and won't by the LCD screen attachment so I can so I made him buy me a my own nice camera the other day.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
just to be clear, you attached that to a stick, right? You are not hitting said son WITH a stick as he was taking your picture right??

Otherwise, great picture! I'd love one for the top of my motorcycle helmet! Don't tell heather!!!

Anyone want to financially support that endeavor??

Jen

admin

Administrator
Staff member
just to be clear, you attached that to a stick, right? You are not hitting said son WITH a stick as he was taking your picture right??

Otherwise, great picture! I'd love one for the top of my motorcycle helmet! Don't tell heather!!!

Anyone want to financially support that endeavor??

Jen
Lol - no Jen, not hitting son with stick...NOT this time. I made the extending pole for him to use for fishing, underwater shots, and on his snowboard endeavers. ;):)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have had a go pro for about a year. Myron bought it for when he takes the bikes to the track and attaches it to the bike. I never use it and won't by the LCD screen attachment so I can so I made him buy me a my own nice camera the other day.
My son uses his iPhone for a screen, Go Pro has an app and you can use the iPhone as a wireless screen, if you look at my photo, I am holding his iPhone so I can see my photo being shot as I hold the Go Pro cam.

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My son uses his iPhone for a screen, Go Pro has an app and you can use the iPhone as a wireless screen, if you look at my photo, I am holding his iPhone so I can see my photo being shot as I hold the Go Pro cam.
Myron actually has the app. I just find it to much of a pain in the buttocks to hold two different devices... Its the samsung galaxy camera 2. It is a camera and a tablet all together. I'm "in lust" with it. I'm a Apple girl deep down, LOVE my iPhone. I'm still trying to get used to the android operating systems.
sa6a8a7u.jpg

Back