Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Little Peanut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank you so much everybody--losing a kit is always hard, but this one is particularly tough for me. I was sitting here reading your love and I just started to sob....I loved this little guy soooo much. His sweet little face looking up at me so lovingly will stick with me a long, long time. I jusy wanted to tell you that I love you all for caring about us...and Peanut would've been so proud to know how much he was loved by all of you too.
Susi

@SpartisMommy--yes, Peanut was the runt. And Scarlett might just be small--doesn't mean she was the runt....but then again she might've been.

Susi, the love here makes me cry on a very regular basis. I have teared up at least 10 times just reading this thread. We do care and love you and your critters. You feel like family to us.

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Susi, I'm really sorry to hear this. I loved little Peanut to pieces. I do know though, that while he was here, that he had an amazing life with you and you family. I know you love all of your kitties like they are your babies. I'm sure he appreciated and loved every minute of it. Maybe he will come across my puppy in heaven and they can play together because he loved kitties. RIP little Pea.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh Susi, I am soo sorry. Peanut was so fortunate to be born for you to take care of. Many breeders wouldn't have put in the time and effort that you have to keep all your babies growing and healthy. Your love and care for Peanut made his short life wonderful and you probably caused him to live longer than he would have without you. You are always there for members of the Lair during these difficult times. Now it is our turn to be here for you.

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Susi,
I read this post earlier in the day and I was so shock,sad and Geary eyes that I was not able to say anything at that time.
I am so exremly sorry about this. He was so beautiful and resemble so much to Zelda that I fell for him and tho I never said it out loud I want you to know that I would of ask for him if I would of not have Link already, so just because I went as far as thinking of him as my own pet really hurt to know that he is gone.

You seem to be be such an amazing woman with a great heart that I know the Great Lord is taking notes of that.
Thanks for taking care of those babies an Peanut.
Hugs for you and the gang.:Rose:

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm so sorry to hear :-( never a good feeling when someone we love passes and I only the other day lurking saw pictures you posted of him and thought he was gorgeous I'm really sorry for your loss. May he wait for you and be your little kitty guardian and watch over your other little ones

ilovedirt

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sad to hear about little Peanut's passing...he was such a sweet little baby. I know he was so loved and cared for during your time together. You are both in my thoughts

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh noes! I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet little Peanut... And here I just sent you a pm like it's just any ordinary day! I wish I could extend my arms far enough to put them around your shoulder Susi, I hope you can find comfort with friends, family & your loving gang.
Know you were loved little one and rest in peace :Cry:

KaylaMcK1994

Lairian
Im so sorry for you loss Sizi, im am currently going through the loss of my Diesel and i know how hard it is ;/ youre in my thoughts and prayers, i hope that Peanut and Diesel have found eachother and will play around and watching over us.. i never believed in religion until i lost my little Angel on Sunday, im sorry you didnt get to say goodbye, remember that he knows you loved him :) im here if you need someone to talk to

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thinking of you and your gang at this sad time. Peanut sure was a cute little bugger and his time here with you was certainly cut way too short. I'm so sorry he's gone. Sending hugs and healing prayers your way.

Love,
Heather, Jezebel and Finn

KaylaMcK1994

Lairian
Im so sorry for you loss Susi, im am currently going through the loss of my Diesel and i know how hard it is ;/ youre in my thoughts and prayers, i hope that Peanut and Diesel have found eachother and will play around and watching over us.. i never believed in religion until i lost my little Angel on Sunday, im sorry you didnt get to say goodbye, remember that he knows you loved him :) im here if you need someone to talk to

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am so sorry for your loss. Little Peanut was truly blessed to have been the recipient of your love, care and compassion during his short time on this earth.

Beyond The Rainbow

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free
Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side
Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!
And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!
My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright
That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.
'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold
And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart
If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

By Cate Guyan © 1995​

susi794

Staff member
Susi, we are very sorry to hear that little peanut did not make it :( It seems so unreal as just a week ago we were holding him and playing with him :(

Sasha & Neno

I know--the night before he died he was sitting and snuggling on my lap having polished off almost half a bottle. Then that morning, he was such a little doll baby--climbing up my leg for his breakfast. The vet said that it was most likely something he was born with that would've naturally killed him long ago had I not been hand feeding him. The fact that he went so quickly without any apparent symptoms led the vet to believe since he was so small, his liver most likely failed. And that there was nothing we could've done. Still it is so sad. I loved that tiny little boy so very much.

I took everybody else in for their baby shot and first worming yesterday. Dexter bit the vet! LOL! He was :Angry: about getting poked to begin with, but then having a pill shoved down his throat followed by some water, really ticked him off! Dr. Gary said "Oh, man! Dexter's got needle sharp nails and teeth! Glad we won't have to do this too often!" I could just imagine Dexter snickering to himself thinking Gary deserved it!:Ninja::Ninja::LOL::LOL:

amikhaylov4

Lairian
I know--the night before he died he was sitting and snuggling on my lap having polished off almost half a bottle. Then that morning, he was such a little doll baby--climbing up my leg for his breakfast. The vet said that it was most likely something he was born with that would've naturally killed him long ago had I not been hand feeding him. The fact that he went so quickly without any apparent symptoms led the vet to believe since he was so small, his liver most likely failed. And that there was nothing we could've done. Still it is so sad. I loved that tiny little boy so very much.

I took everybody else in for their baby shot and first worming yesterday. Dexter bit the vet! LOL! He was :Angry: about getting poked to begin with, but then having a pill shoved down his throat followed by some water, really ticked him off! Dr. Gary said "Oh, man! Dexter's got needle sharp nails and teeth! Glad we won't have to do this too often!" I could just imagine Dexter snickering to himself thinking Gary deserved it!:Ninja::Ninja::LOL::LOL:

Little Peanut was truly a doll...so so tiny and adorable. My favorite was watching him climb up your leg for the bottle....ahhhh so cute. Brings a smile to my face:Smile: Just so sad he passed away, but at least it seemed to be quick and in his sleep. Hope you're feeling better!!!!

Yay for the shots and first worming! And what a little rebel he is...biting the vet...hahaha.....I guess we have to prepare ourselves:Smile:

kozunak

Lairian

We were actually just thinking about Dexter and were going to e-mail you but decided to check the forum first and see if you had posted any new pictures, videos, information and that is when we found the sad news about Peanut :(

We are still happy to hear that Dexter is doing OK. We are very anxious to take him home and start experiencing those sharp teeth and claws ourselves :) I can't believe he bit the vet! What a little troublemaker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back