Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Look what I found at the shelter

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
See this is why I am not allowed to go to shelters! We went to pick up our transport dog and this sweetie stole my heart:Laugh: I have a very good friend who runs a 501 GSD rescue, I am trying to get them to pull her and have offered to foster if they do. FOSTER, not keep. NOT adopt. repeat 100 times, I will NOT adopt this dog. No way, NO NO NO.......but LOOK at that face:Adore::Adore:

006-3.jpg

005-5.jpg

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me too, and I am a sucker for seniors, her gray muzzle needs some kisses!! She has a wound on her leg (other side) from her cage mate attacking her and she is underweight. She broke my heart.

NOT adopt!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
luvies like this are the reasons i have stopped myself from going to rescue events, looking on the pets sections of CL, Kijiji and Petfinder.com. I would want to save everyone, and it just isn't possible. :( (i support rescues, i just cant go to petsmart,etc on the days that they are having adoption days) lol :)
Good Luck on convicing your friend to save this baby. and better luck to you, because i'm a sucker for the gray hair!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My family and I are big-time German Shepard lovers. This old girl looks like a real sweetheart. Unfortunately I'm not in a position right now to adopt another pet, especially a dog, but I sure hope she finds a good home soon.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I couldn't pass her by either...those gorgeous eyes :Cry:

I'm a sucker for any animal and would happily turn my home into an Ark , unfortunately I can't at the mo....but one day...

You know you're gonna keep her :BigSmile:

How about Sheeba or Sheeva? or Angel?? cos she certainly looks like one! :Sweet-angel:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welllllllllll....... this is the update from the shelter:

Great thank you! I will keep you posted on when we can get her in for surgery and when she'll be ready for pick up.

So looks like we will have a new foster child. I am thinking of naming her Promise.

Back