Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for a Home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrapmetaldiva

Lairian
I have had our Sphynx (Zelda) for almost 1 year, but I need to find a new home for her. She's a special cat that I rescued, so I won't just send her to any home. If you're interested, please send me a message to discuss.

Name: Zelda
Date of Birth: November 16, 2010
Colour: Pink with Grey Spots

Special Notes: Zelda is VERY affectionate & loving. I rescued her, and when we got her she had an infected cyst in her eye that had ruptured. After lots of antibiotics & care, the vet was unable to save her eye, so she has only 1 eye now, but that doesn't stop her. She's playful, frisky, loving & fun. She's best suited with older children and adults though. She is used to bathing (although she's not a huge fan of it, but she won't bite you, she just tries to escape). She loves to eat, snuggle & sleep. She's never had babies, and can't now, and she was also declawed. She is fully litter trained as well, and is strictly an indoor cat. She'll be 2 years old on Nov. 16th.

no rehoming fee to the perfect home. just shipping costs if needed

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonetk

Lairian
Dear scrapmetaldiva,

Hello, I hope you are doing well :). I am very interested in Zelda, and its unfortunate that she had a loss of her right eye; however its heartwarming to know that she remains effervescent! I would love to know more if you are willing to communicate/consider someone who lives in Los Angeles county as a potential adoptor. Thank you for posting, I would love to provide you with more information regarding my location, experience, etc.

Love to hear from you,
~Bonet

butterb33rs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I really would love!I live so close to where you live I'm from Windsor is she good with other cats?

We are still over the top excited about your wonderful baby. As long as she would get along with the other cats we would love to have her. She could be my 85 year old mothers special cat or my husbands special baby. One eye matters not. She is beautiful and we would take wonderful care of her. Do you want updates with pictures? I already do that for our Bengal. We would make sure she had her heart checked at least once a year. Let me know if you need any other information.
Leslie
PS Tucson is warm ... she wouldn't need as many sweaters and besides my husband loves to sleep with his babies under the covers!

*Eryn*

Lairian
I wish I lived closer and had the room for one more. My Norma lost her right eye before I got her, and I would love to add another to my pack, especially one that would match her! I need a bigger house. I hope you find a good home for your little girl.

RevCampbell

Lairian
Well...just came across your post. I am in Kingman, looking for a sweet girl as I lost my girl last yr. Good luck.

Please let us know if you are even considering us as the next home for the beautiful Miss Zelda. My husband has decided that we need a Sphynx and I just know that Zelda is that baby. If we aren't on your short list we can turn our hearts desires away from Miss Zelda and begin the looking again.
Leslie
Would also like to know if we are on that short list so we can continue making plans for Miss Zelda's future.
By the way my husband used to work for a Vet.

Alparen

Lairian
I live in Barrie Ontario. I have been looking to adopt a sphynx. I just stumbled onto this site while searching for adoptions. Does she get along with dogs and small children? My daughter is pretty ambivalent to animals anyway. The dog is a big sook with other animals. I could drive and pick her up. I'm a stay at home mom. She would be well looked after with lots of love.
She is absolutely gorgeous. I'm in love with her. Please let me know if she's still available. I can't pm because my account is new and can't post my email either for that same reason.
Abby

Last edited:
We just returned from a week long vacation. We haven't heard from you so assume we aren't going to be able to adopt the beautiful Miss Zelda. My husband has become so enamored of her that he asks about her almost daily. I will tell him you have chosen someone else. Thank you for the opportunity of seeing your wonderful baby. Good luck in finding the perfect home.

Zombi3chik

Lairian
I actually saw this cat on petfinder.com. I actually tried to ask them if they would ship her to NH, but no response. I actually fell in love with her because she's so different and her story made my heart sink. Course, i was still looking for her, but saw she was gone. Please, could you update me on her? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back