Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking for LOVE in Connecticut (New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvanjen

Lairian
I have been researching the breed for over a year and I am ready to open up my home and heart to a Sphinx (or two) I live in Connecticut on a lake with amazing views of wildlife for all day window entertainment. I have heated floors which makes my home warm and cozy. I am a crafter so I am able to make all the blankets and clothes if needed. I work from home and have a 19 year old son that lives with me. our house is quiet and peaceful. I would love a bonded pair. Willing to travel all over the east coast. I have family in Delaware and South Carolina. I know rehoming is the most difficult decision. I would be happy to send pictures and set up a social media page with tons of updates that you can check in on them often. I would follow what the previous own did with when it comes to daily care, food, etc. please consider me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Galvanjen , welcome to the lair family. so glad you started your own post. stay active with us and check often, several of us have adopted bonded pairs and individuals from members. your heart and home sounds like a purrfect home .
I have adopted 4, including a bonded pair from a member that was pcs'ng in the military.
please be sure to read the fraud tips link. was very helpful when I was looking at ads in cyberworld outside sphynxlair . do not hesitate to pm me any ads you look at outside SL for an extra peek for redflags .

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align, I always try to help hearts align and keep an eye out.

@Galvanjen , wanted to share another option is to contact reputable breeders about upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful retiree who was 2 yrss old, came spayed, HCM scanned , etc and soo velcro cuddly. she just turned 13.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back