Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Adopt an Adult Sphynx in the NC Triangle Area

Egloriaw

Lairian
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
2
Points
4
Suggested title: Looking to Adopt an Adult Sphynx in the NC Triangle Area

Hello, fellow Sphynx lovers!

I’m hoping to connect with someone who may be looking to rehome a 2–3-year-old Sphynx in or near the Triangle area of North Carolina.

My beloved Sphynx, Mr. Bigglesworth, has seemed increasingly needy and lonely since my daughter moved away. She used to be home with him for much of the day, but now he is alone until we return from school and work. I would love to find him a companion close to his age who might enjoy having a Sphynx buddy, too.

If you or someone you know is looking to rehome a Sphynx around this age, please feel free to reach out. I would love to connect, learn more about the cat’s personality and needs, and see whether they might be a good fit for our family and Mr. Bigglesworth.

Thank you!
 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,580
Points
653
@Egloriaw , welcoming your family and Mr Bigglesworth to the lair family. love to see photo! all paws are family. several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align, stay active, check often, they go quickly. jump in and enjoy posting with this fun friendly bunch,

I have all adoptees and found these threads helpful when I was looking at ads in cyberworld outside sphynxlair. also sharing for info, the maximum rehoming fee here on sphynxlair is $250 or less per rules.


 

Egloriaw

Lairian
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
2
Points
4
Yoda Mom, thank you for the warm welcome. Attaching a photo of my cuddle bug Mr. Biggs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8172.jpeg
    IMG_8172.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top