Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Adopt in New York

MQuery

Lairian
Hello,

I am beginning my search for a young hairless cat who would be comfortable with two sweet kitties with hair. Live in Putnam County but can travel. I work from home, own my house, and can be a near-constant companion. I have experience with hairless dogs.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MQuery, welcome to the lair family! all paws are family. love to see pics/names? of your babies. stay active with us , check often. several of us have adopted from members. I have all adoptees. I always try to help hearts. align. be sure to read the fraud tips link, it was very helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. do not hesitate to pm me any ads you look out from cyberworld for an extra peek for red flags.
hugs n head smooches . jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
your experience with hairless pups definitely helpful. btw, I told my mom I would love a Xolo standard size. there is a breeder at the obedience club and always admired them and their personality. what kind of hairless pups do/did you have?

wanted to share you can also check with reputable breeders for upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful HCM scanned, spayed 2 yr old retiree who just turned 13!

Last edited:

MQuery

Lairian
@MQuery, welcome to the lair family! all paws are family. love to see pics/names? of your babies. stay active with us , check often. several of us have adopted from members. I have all adoptees. I always try to help hearts. align. be sure to read the fraud tips link, it was very helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair. do not hesitate to pm me any ads you look out from cyberworld for an extra peek for red flags.
hugs n head smooches . jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
your experience with hairless pups definitely helpful. btw, I told my mom I would love a Xolo standard size. there is a breeder at the obedience club and always admired them and their personality. what kind of hairless pups do/did you have?

wanted to share you can also check with reputable breeders for upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful HCM scanned, spayed 2 yr old retiree who just turned 13!

Thank you for the kind welcome and tips. I actually had just one hairless dog, a Chinese Crested, and met many others. She was amazing. She passed away at age 13. I hope to find the right kitty soon.

Back