Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to adopt in or around Tennessee

Sky

Lairian
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Points
4
Hi all, my 19 are old son just moved into his own place and took our baby with him. I have one cat, a Savannah, who despite his breed is very docile and very submissive with other cats. He's now lonely without his friend and I really want to get him a new Sphynx buddy. Plenty of experience with the breed and believe me, my Savannah boy is spoiled rotten so a new kitty would be too! My kids say I love the cats more than them, lol.

I am not picky about age or male/female. Would prefer them to come with proof of vaccinations (for the safety of my other cat) and hcm tested if possible. I don't mind special needs as long as I'm made aware in advance. I rescued my Savannah boy and I'd like to do the same again with a new Sphynx. Please contact me, I'm ready to give love to a nekkid boy/girl.
 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,601
Points
653
Welcome, several of us have adopted from members, sharing a thought, since the kitty(a sphynx??) your son took with was bonded with your savanahh, could kitty be brought back and son adopt?

Stay active with us, check often. I always try to help hearts align. Love to see pics of you baby and kitty that went with your son. Hugs n head smooches
 

Sky

Lairian
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
Points
4
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, he is a Sphynx and I got him 6 years ago for my son. He is absolutely in love with my son and vice versa. So as much as I'd like to I can't tear them apart. But I miss having a nekky kitty around my house. I know this is a longshot, but I'm disabled now and can't afford to buy from a breeder and I'd rather adopt a kitty in need anyway. So here's hoping!!
 
Back
Top