Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Looking to Adopt in SoCal

alli8te

Lairian
Hello! I’ve always wanted a Sphynx and I feel I’m finally ready to own one. I have done my research and understand the maintenance and care the breed needs. Im preferably looking for an adult but kittens are fine as well! Gender doesn’t matter. I have 4 cats & 2 dogs currently and would love to welcome a sphynx to my home!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@alli8te
welcome to the lair family. glad you joined this fun friendly caring bunch. all paws are family. love to see pics/names of your furbabies.

stay active with us and positive. Several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align and will tag you in southern CA adoption posts. check often , they go quickly to forever homes.

be sure to read the fraud tips link. Do not hesitate to PM me any ads outside sphynxlair you are looking at. it helped from several near scams when I was looking online .

I wanted to share an option, I adopted a retiree from a reputable breeder. this link has great info that can help you ask questions when talking with breeders about upcoming retiree list.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
Do not hesitate to ask questions.
Kudos to you for researching the sphynx breed. here i a great resource info center on sphynx life we all refer to:

alli8te

Lairian
@alli8te
welcome to the lair family. glad you joined this fun friendly caring bunch. all paws are family. love to see pics/names of your furbabies.

stay active with us and positive. Several of us have adopted from members. I always try to help hearts align and will tag you in southern CA adoption posts. check often , they go quickly to forever homes.

be sure to read the fraud tips link. Do not hesitate to PM me any ads outside sphynxlair you are looking at. it helped from several near scams when I was looking online .

I wanted to share an option, I adopted a retiree from a reputable breeder. this link has great info that can help you ask questions when talking with breeders about upcoming retiree list.

all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
Do not hesitate to ask questions.
Kudos to you for researching the sphynx breed. here i a great resource info center on sphynx life we all refer to:

What are some reputable breeders to ask about retired adults in SoCal?

Yoda mom

Staff member
@alli8te . You can start a separate post asking for reputable breeders in California. We can't name catteries on main page , we can pm info. When I began my search, I checked TICA ..org sohynx breeders. Read the thread I shared and contacted them to see if they checked off all the boxes. I also checked complaint, scam boards

Last edited:

alli8te

Lairian
@alli8te . You can start a separate post asking for reputable breeders in California. We can't name catteries on main page , we can pm info. When I began my search, I checked TICA ..org sohynx breeders. Read the thread I shared and contacted them to see if they checked off all the boxes. I also checked complaint, scam boards
Thank you so much!

Back