Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

looking to rehome sweet Hank, neutered white sphynx (West Virginia) will meet halfway

mushroomarmy

Lairian
IMG_2731.jpeg
IMG_3284.jpeg
hello all! i have a beautiful white sphynx with one blue and one green eye. he is a sweet heart truly but i am unable to give him the proper attention and care he needs anymore.
Hank will be 4 years old on May 5th.
he is deaf and has stomatitis. because of the stomatitis he has to get his teeth cleaned at least twice a year to also manage his gums and pull any teeth that need to go.
he is very sweet and cuddly when he warms up to you. because he is deaf he is more sensitive with his other senses, he really hates the cold! and cold hands especially. he does your typical cat things like knock things off the counter lol so that’s one main thing to watch for with him haha.
i really want the best home for him. i feel because of my work schedule he is not getting enough attention that he so deserves nor can i afford his vet care anymore. it breaks my heart truly.
he has met a golden retriever and a wiener dog and loves them so id say he can be compatible with dogs. he is good with other cats as well. he sleeps a LOT due to being deaf. he’s okay though, just a sleepy guy :)

please email [email protected] if you are interested.

Fee $200 if picked up $250 if they need to deliver or meet 1/2 way.

Attachments

• IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2818.jpeg
    IMG_2818.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@mushroomarmy , hugs for your heartfelt decision to rehome your handsome odd eyed boy. what is his name? he is precious. members will surely interview for the purrfect forever home.
hugs n head smooches, I always try to help hearts align.

mushroomarmy

Lairian
@mushroomarmy , hugs for your heartfelt decision to rehome your handsome odd eyed boy. what is his name? he is precious. members will surely interview for the purrfect forever home.
hugs n head smooches, I always try to help hearts align.
his name is Hank! i supposed forgot to put that in there! he’s Deaf so his name technically can be changed since it won’t affect him haha

Yoda mom

Staff member
@mushroomarmy , awh, hugs n head smooches, Hank is so handsome and such a sweetie. *i will edit to add his name for attention ( to read :Hank will be 4 years old on May 5th) it's sweet to know his name. all paws are family, members will surely interview for the purrfect forever home.

4theloveofPurl

Lairian
Hello. I was hoping to ask some questions about Hank’s personality? Sadly, we had a Bambino that was the love of our lives for 6 short months. We rescued her because her owner was in a very similar situation as you and her stomatitis was unfortunately left untreated until we got her.
What are Hank’s habits with people? Is he very friendly and attention driven? Where does he like to sleep? We have a female and a male cat, has he been friendly toward both sexes of cats? How is he around elderly and children? Thank you!

Edit to tag @mushroomarmy

Marde

Lairian
View attachment 114838View attachment 114837hello all! i have a beautiful white sphynx with one blue and one green eye. he is a sweet heart truly but i am unable to give him the proper attention and care he needs anymore.
he is deaf and has stomatitis. because of the stomatitis he has to get his teeth cleaned at least twice a year to also manage his gums and pull any teeth that need to go.
he is very sweet and cuddly when he warms up to you. because he is deaf he is more sensitive with his other senses, he really hates the cold! and cold hands especially. he does your typical cat things like knock things off the counter lol so that’s one main thing to watch for with him haha.
i really want the best home for him. i feel because of my work schedule he is not getting enough attention that he so deserves nor can i afford his vet care anymore. it breaks my heart truly.
he has met a golden retriever and a wiener dog and loves them so id say he can be compatible with dogs. he is good with other cats as well. he sleeps a LOT due to being deaf. he’s okay though, just a sleepy guy :)

Hello, we are considering your beautiful Hank. We have had 2 Sphynx - they died of cancer. We have a blind Persian so are familiar with a handicapped kitties. Our vet is E. Brooks Rd. Memphis, TN 901-332-4550. We have no dogs, children, house with plenty of room. We do have other cats but my husband is retired and he really wants another Sphynx. Since he is stay at home Hank would be able to have lots of attention. We could drive and try to meet you at some point. Not sure about the city in W. Virginia but possible for us to drive. Thank you Marjorie Champion

LadyAred

Lairian
Ooooooo! I do wish I could adopt your Hank. I sleep a lot, too, so we could just snuggle up together and sleep! I will be praying for the perfect home for him. His eyes are gorgeous! We had a Siberian Husky a long time ago that had one blue eye and one marbled blue and brown. He was a great dog.

smisc555

Lairian
A few questions. How much do the vet visits typically cost? How would we be able to keep him comfortable between visits? Does he like walking on a leash outside? Does he spray?

edit to tag @mushroomarmy

alisonw123

Lairian
View attachment 114838View attachment 114837hello all! i have a beautiful white sphynx with one blue and one green eye. he is a sweet heart truly but i am unable to give him the proper attention and care he needs anymore.

My family is very interested in Hank. Is he still available to adopt?

alisonw123

Lairian

I sent you an email. We can't wait to hear from you. :)

Back