Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Made a Sock Sweater for Rufus

Saradarlin

Lairian
well since it is starting to get colder here I made a sock sweater for my little guy last night :) anyone else make sock sweaters from the furry socks?
rufus sweater.jpeg

Saradarlin

Lairian
He doesn't look very impressed bless him
lol he doesnt really like clothes that much but it is getting colder here and he is getting use to it now lol
I have always fancied the homemade sock sweaters over the fancy schmancy cat clothes. Two thumbs up! (y)(y)
I think the fuzzy socks are so much warmer too he has a fleece shirt I made him last year but this seems much warmer and snuggly lol

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Such a cute pic of Rufus ! We tried a modified sock on Wilson when he was just a wee boy but he wasnt too impressed. Wonder why ?!Someone said that he looked like something out of the play, Oliver.

lolvo

Lairian
From the expression, I'd say that maybe he was expecting you to sacrifice one of the sleeves off of a sweater for him.

CalicoVelvet

Lairian
Maybe Cally would like that... bought her two shirts on sale that she hates. Store tried saying I needed a special size since she's in-between, but I didn't want to spend a lot in case she hated it. She takes them off!

Hannamae

Lairian
How cute! I need to do this for my baby girl. She just seems so cold all of the time, but the extra-small jackets don't quite fit her yet.

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh, the humiliation! What a face he has on him!

Nudebea, your baby is adorable, also a to die for cuteness expression.

More sock babies, pretty please!

ldlewis45

Lairian
I'm going to have to try this when Oliver's gotcha day comes around! I've got a ton of single fuzzy socks because my dryer eats the other half of the pair, so this will help me get rid of them while he's still small!

Back