Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meat Grinder

Casey Privette

Lairian
Hello, I am new to this forum because I am waiting to pick up my 1st Sphynx cat. I know this question has probably been discussed before and I tried to search for information because I didn't want to be that guy that digs up old threads but I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on a quality meat grinder that can easily handle chicken bones and anything else that I need to prepare for my kitten. Thank you in advance.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am new to this forum because I am waiting to pick up my 1st Sphynx cat. I know this question has probably been discussed before and I tried to search for information because I didn't want to be that guy that digs up old threads but I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on a quality meat grinder that can easily handle chicken bones and anything else that I need to prepare for my kitten. Thank you in advance.
You may want to read this informational thread on raw diet, its very good - Raw Cat Food Information. I took a snippet from it with the grinder recommendation, see below. Not sure if @Xandria still recommends this model. Perhaps she will chime in. :)

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 5.14.36 AM.png

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
You also have the option of buying ground bones, and then grinding boneless meat and organs yourself. You can grind boneless meat in a regular food chopper if you already own one of those.

Back