Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Meet Yzma!

ldlewis45

Lairian
Awhhh thanks! Hesd smooches sent ! Isn’t it cute how they love the top of the refirgerator like the best of cat tree they can perch like a gargoyle!
Lol a bit Lardy ! I will tell my Batman he is “Lardy “ too
Hoe much does he weigh?

Be sure to call the microchip company directly to comfirm they have your correct info -
My old vet used to include the registration fee amd send it in
My other vet it was up to me to pay separate amd register
He was over 13 pounds! He's definitely gained weight since Chewy passed. I'm hoping that the food change and getting a lively companion will help him shed a couple of pounds.

ldlewis45

Lairian

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ldlewis45 Omg too cute! I see an upside down heart like marking in his coloring that when you cradle him like a baby will be right side up close to your heart which he obviously stole with all his cuteness
Stunning baby ! Sooo sweet and kind face

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ldlewis45 checking in on you and Chunky monkey Oliver - he is stunning !
Love all the pics! I went and looked at your first pic of baby Yzma and the most recent - little darling !
I have all adult adoptees . I always enjoy living vicariously through all lair babies watching them grow ! Keep the pics and uodstes coming ! Head smooches to Oliver.

Do you have a May gotcha date set?

Ps those decorative bottles with the kitties must be puttied stuck on to that glass table! They would be all over the floor here my with my crew lol

ldlewis45

Lairian
@ldlewis45 checking in on you and Chunky monkey Oliver - he is stunning !
Love all the pics! I went and looked at your first pic of baby Yzma and the most recent - little darling !
I have all adult adoptees . I always enjoy living vicariously through all lair babies watching them grow ! Keep the pics and uodstes coming ! Head smooches to Oliver.

Do you have a May gotcha date set?

Ps those decorative bottles with the kitties must be puttied stuck on to that glass table! They would be all over the floor here my with my crew lol
I don't have a firm date yet, but the litter will be 12 weeks old around the middle of the month, so will probably be going to homes by the end of month or early June at the latest.

The breeder says he's the troublemaker of the bunch, lol. Apparently, he's always the one starting stuff with his littermates!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ldlewis45 ah! So excited! Look forward to May 25 Gotcha pics and tales !
Head smooches to Oliver! is he excited ? :) They will have fun amd cuddles together !

Cinafina

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations! Look forward to more pics as he settles in and I hope introductions will go well {} Keep us posted!

ldlewis45

Lairian
Congratulations! Look forward to more pics as he settles in and I hope introductions will go well {} Keep us posted!
So far, Oliver refuses to come within 15 feet of Yzma, and starts hissing and growling at me if I get too close, since I smell like Yzma. Hopefully, he'll loosen up soon!

Back