Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mo is having a baby!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well not Mo literaly:LOL::LOL:!!! No, he hasn't had a sex change:Hysterical:!!!

I have finaly got my head around the idea that I am having a baby:Surprise:! It wasn't planned but I believe all things happen for a reason. I am greatful for the gift I've been given. I had my first scan yesterday and they dated me at 12 weeks 3days, baby is due 22nd September :Smile:. The sonographer said everything looks normal and so fingers crossed I'll have a healthy baby. The picture was really clear and I could see the fingers, thumbs, nose, mouth etc! Not sure what Mo will make of a new baby round the house!

susi794

Staff member
I couldn't think of a more wonderful piece of news! <Virtually hugging you and doing the happy dance with you>. My prayers for a healthy happy, uneventful pregnancy and a beautiful baby sibling for Mo!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone! I've never really been a kid person myself either! Always happy with my animals, but then it happened and now that I've got used to the idea, I'm excited. I know it's just meant to be. My close friend recently lost her baby at 10weeks so I am so greatful for what I've been given. It really made me realise how precious it is. I know I've got some tough times ahead but it will be worth it! :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you! Neither of admin and my lovely children where planned, but we did it and have 2 great healthy kids who are now 14 and 11:Sweat: tough ages at the moment so enjoy all the baby times ahead!
Any questions just ask. I work for A pediatrician and love baby questions.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats to you! Neither of admin and my lovely children where planned, but we did it and have 2 great healthy kids who are now 14 and 11:Sweat: tough ages at the moment so enjoy all the baby times ahead!
Any questions just ask. I work for A pediatrician and love baby questions.

Thats great you may regret saying that :LOL:!!! Looking forward to being a mummy at Christmas! Will be so special for me and my family! My parents will be grandparents for the first time. I've felt pretty rough today, so tired but think it's because my emotions are all over the place!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats Sam!! Mo is going to be a great big brother. I hope that your pregnancy goes well!! Keep us updated. Do you want a boy or girl?? Any names yet?

Thanks. It would be interesting to have a boy as there are no boys at all in my family, all my cousins are female! I know my partner woul love a little girl. But as long as it's a healthy child I will be happy either way! Got a few names in mind. I like Lucy for a girl because that was the name of my childhood cat and she was very special to me.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Congrats Sam!!!! Very exciting news. I have 3 children and only 1 of them was planned and that was my second child! lol You'll make a fine mother, ever have any questions feel free to ask!! I'm so excited for you!!

Something I did to prepare my kitties for a new arrival was: Once you start feeling movement in your belly let Mo lay on your belly some, it will get him used to the idea that something else is there so when you bring home baby its not a total shock. Don't do it during play time hours tho, do it when he is being cuddley so he doesn't try to play with your belly. lol Goodluck and keep us posted!! xoxo

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats Sam!!!! Very exciting news. I have 3 children and only 1 of them was planned and that was my second child! lol You'll make a fine mother, ever have any questions feel free to ask!! I'm so excited for you!!

Something I did to prepare my kitties for a new arrival was: Once you start feeling movement in your belly let Mo lay on your belly some, it will get him used to the idea that something else is there so when you bring home baby its not a total shock. Don't do it during play time hours tho, do it when he is being cuddley so he doesn't try to play with your belly. lol Goodluck and keep us posted!! xoxo

:LOL: I just had an image of Mo thinking my belly is undercover mouse :Hysterical::Hysterical:! My other cat is such a softie and in her own little world so she should be fine. But I think Mo may get a bit jeelous, he's always been my baby!!!

gizmo6370

Banned
I think that Mo is gonna be just fine with it....here some pics of 2 of my baby's with another baby :BigSmile:

Attachments

• Eros & Eos Leusden 4.JPG
    Eros & Eos Leusden 4.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Eros & Eos Leusden 5.JPG
    Eros & Eos Leusden 5.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Eros & Pixie Leusden.JPG
    Eros & Pixie Leusden.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 18
Back