Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

More greetings from Australia! :D

Oliando

Lairian
Hello Forum,

I'm in Sydney Australia and at the beginning of our Sphynx journey.

Currently we are still in research and absorb all info mode, but learning fast and falling more in love with the breed all the time.

We have been in touch with a few breeders here but with such a special breed, the waiting lists can be quite long and there is little but mixed feed back about breeders in Australia so I'm trying to discover all I can as fast as I can!
This morning I got an email with a possible kitten adoption opportunity. Very exciting. We were hoping to adopt a dark male, but this little one is a blue mink female :BigSmile:.

We have a very active household and miss having a cat inside with us. At the moment there isn't much more to report or share except to say thank you for sharing all your lovely photos.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and your respective cats better! :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our site Oliando, Wish you the best of luck finding the perfect sphynx baby:ThumbsUp:
You can find answers to many questions in the search bar, and if it's not there just ask!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome, your going to love this site and all the people in it. And best of all your going to LOVE your new sphynx!!:BigSmile:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh a blue mink....so pretty but it is the sphynx personality that is the most amazing thing. Welcome and feel free to ask anything. There is a wealth of knowledge and caring in this forum.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Oliando, cant wait to see your new sphynx! good luck!:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
Welcome to the forum! I love the blue sphynxes... I always wanted boys, too, but now I've also got 2 girls and they are just as awesome as the boys!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Welcome to the Lair!

Good that you're doing research.

Will you get to meet the little girl in person before you decide? If so, be sure to let us know how the visit goes. If it were me, I'd never be able to leave without her! LOL

Oliando

Lairian
Thankyou for the lovely welcome all :BigSmile:

I spoke to the breeders today who have my maybe-baby and they were exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and invested, I'm very happy to be talking to them. As for the little one, I'm trying very hard not to get attached until it's 100% certain but it's very hard! It might help if I stopped looking at her photos every hour but how can you help it :LOL:

Whatever happens, I'm very glad to have found this forum and will be doing lots of reading.

Back