Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

More new bathing products....yeah!

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hail Lairians
Wolfgang and I have returned for another introduction of newly found bathing, ear and eye/face cleaning products.
The line is from Canada and specializes in hairless pet cat. It is called Natro patte.
I bought the starter kit, eye cleaner and a larger ear cleaner because we all know how much ear cleaning sphynx require.

So far I have bathed the girls in the new shampoo and used the sebum regulator on them also. It smells really nice. A light scent and cleaned them well. I like the sebum regulator on Anna because we gets dry and gets bumps and it is like a lotion to help keep her skin moisturized in between baths.
The eye cleaner is nice to wipe down their faces if they have any irritation. Wolfgang has been scratching a bit at his temples and back of ears since he has inhalant allergies and I wiped his face down with the eye cleaner it is help relieve his itching and helped it heal up.
The ear cleaner is like a lotion. I put pics of that on especially because it is so different than other ear cleaners I have used. I first took qtips and got out the worst of the ear gunk and then put a dime size squirt on a cotton round and worked the lotion onto the ears. The gunk wiped straight out! And it doesn't dry out the ear like an ear cleaner with an alcohol base.
We have been using the products for about a month and really like them.
I still love the IV San Bernard black passion line also but couldn't resist trying out something new.
Hope this helps out some of you that might be looking for a new bathing routine.
6ebf660e376e6ed3f88432c07495c500.jpg
fb76204f0600b2af72dc060eb08f65c2.jpg
7f991c8f7f54586a4a52bb8be64325e8.jpg
f5b6d9b3d68bcdaf1f06089d2ee45bef.jpg

Back