Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Moshi Moshi!

I really think these are my favorite of their outfits! Had a trying day at work and I was standing in line at the supermarket when I saw these on my phone. I stood in line just bustin gup laughing right in front of everyone! This was just what I needed!

Tell Tux and Twitch that they totally made my day!

tessblack

Banned
I really think these are my favorite of their outfits! Had a trying day at work and I was standing in line at the supermarket when I saw these on my phone. I stood in line just bustin gup laughing right in front of everyone! This was just what I needed!

Tell Tux and Twitch that they totally made my day!

I am happy I could put a smile on your face. Went to sushi for lunch with the guys and one said you need to get them kimonos and make them into little sushi chefs. Well I had the outfits already so what better to do on a friday afternoon. It was eitheer that or cleaning, hmmmm.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
They need to get a job to help pay for there clothes!

10-4 on that thought!!!! Same with mine. I tell mine to do the dishes all the time and to have them done when I get home and they never do. They really need to start pulling their weight around here!! lol

tessblack

Banned
10-4 on that thought!!!! Same with mine. I tell mine to do the dishes all the time and to have them done when I get home and they never do. They really need to start pulling their weight around here!! lol

Yeah they are pretty lazy. Eat, sleep, poop, dress up, treats sleep. Yeah don;t think you are going to get much help with the dishes.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very cool! I love the Asian motif! But then again, Tux and Twitch are great little models....they looked great in those Halloween outfits (on Facebook), too.

Back