Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hello everyone I’ve worked out Bagins is only 12 weeks to day ! He is very small all skin and bone he must have been smallest in litter I’m sure
He was the purrrfect gift from my family for my birthday so total surprise until they were going to pick him up ( not my birthday till March ) but they told my husband he was ready to come home
My question is , is he too young to have left mum ? As it appears 14 week to be the norm
Any tips on how to build him up please
Any advice will be gratefully received
Thank you
Hugs
Anita Cleo & Mr Bagins xxx❤️❤️❤️

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hello everyone I’ve worked out Bagins is only 12 weeks to day ! He is very small all skin and bone he must have been smallest in litter I’m sure
He was the purrrfect gift from my family for my birthday so total surprise until they were going to pick him up ( not my birthday till March ) but they told my husband he was ready to come home
My question is , is he too young to have left mum ? As it appears 14 week to be the norm
Any tips on how to build him up please
Any advice will be gratefully received
Thank you
Hugs
Anita Cleo & Mr Bagins xxx❤️❤️❤️
Kittens can leave their mother at 12 weeks if they are done nursing. Usually, they begin socializing with their mates between 12 and 14 weeks. How is Mr. Basins eating and drinking?

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kittens can leave their mother at 12 weeks if they are done nursing. Usually, they begin socializing with their mates between 12 and 14 weeks. How is Mr. Basins eating and drinking?
Thank you so much for your reply he eats very little and doesn’t appear to drink very much but I would say both equal he sleeps quite well and plays nice ( some times and some times he growls at Cleo lol )
I don’t want him fat but just want to not feel every single bone
Hugs again thank you for your reply
From us ❤️❤️❤️Xxx

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would just set him in front of his food and water as a reminder. If he's struggling with his food, you could try a different brand or give him Gerber chicken or turkey seconds baby food. Cats like the smell. It's easy to eat and full of protein.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I would just set him in front of his food and water as a reminder. If he's struggling with his food, you could try a different brand or give him Gerber chicken or turkey seconds baby food. Cats like the smell. It's easy to eat and full of protein.
Than you I have fed him what he came home with and it’s the same as Cleo but in jelly not gravy , and the same dry food both products of Whiskas which is one of the best in the uk
I use purina dry treat for him and dreamies for Cleo
Hugs
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Back