Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mr fix it Bagins

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hello everyone, please have my little juvenile delinquent baby boy Mr Billbo Bagins in your thoughts it's now 4:08 am and I haven't slept. I know in my heart he will be fine and cope very well. But it just doesn't stop me being worried sick. I was just the same with my Cleo and I cried all day, she came home fit as a fiddle!
But please guys keep my little man in your thoughts and in your prays all goes well, Mr bagins daddy keeps telling me I am cruel and mean, I do know he is fooling around with me but I do feel guilty, but we do know this is for his own good and better for him health wise
I know I can voice my fears here and each one of you will understand, also I know some of you have been through it yourselves with your little one
I thank you for being there
❤️❤️❤️xxx

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sending positive thought to you and healing vibes to Mr. Bagins. I'm sure he will be running around in no time again feeling king of the world.
Oh and extra calming vibes for your husband knowing how he feels about the nuetering:).

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston Thinking of you and Mr Bagins today! I know how you feel, I was the exact same when we had to take Yoda not too long ago, we cried dropping him off his papa and I!! Hopefully Cleo will give you some extra love and cuddles while the vet staff are all oogling over how handsome mister Bagins is :) Looking forward to pics of his arrival back home with Queen Cleo!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston Thinking of you and Mr Bagins today! I know how you feel, I was the exact same when we had to take Yoda not too long ago, we cried dropping him off his papa and I!! Hopefully Cleo will give you some extra love and cuddles while the vet staff are all oogling over how handsome mister Bagins is :) Looking forward to pics of his arrival back home with Queen Cleo!
The vet said to call after 2 pm so I am about to call this morning he was getting loads of attention they said his purr was amazing and the staff were spoiling him, they did the same with Cleo when she went as these two are the only sphinx that attend the practice..
Thanks to all who sent their best wishes for him
❤️❤️❤️xxxxx

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Anita Eccleston , checking in on Mr Bagins
Hiya Tammy Mr Bagins is his normal boisterous self running around like the Tasmanian devil ( minus the devil part ah ) he seems to want extra cuddles with myself and Cleo so all is well I cannot believe Tammy not one stitch I did expect him in s collar, but they didn't give him one nor as he appeared to need one
Completely different to what I expected
Thank you for your concern my dear friend
Xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He really is the comeback kid bouncing back so fast
He as been a typical boy wanting extra cuddles and soft talk
I say to him what did they do to my baby boy and bagins is very vocal when you speak to him I just wish I could tell the take he is telling me lol
❤️❤️❤️xxxx

Back