Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

mrrrow?

playswithfire

Lairian
Hi everyone, not sure what to say here. Just wanted to say hi and great job on the site. I've already found alot of useful tips and info here.
I've just been adopted by Kawaii, a 14 week old empress of the meow dynasty. No matter what you hear about shpynx cats it never truly prepares you for the reality it seems. They are all I have heard and more. I don't know about everyone else's cats here but I've only had a more affectionate kitten once in my life, and it was a rescue kitten from a railroad track. They should have an advertisement for sphynx's: something like, "they take kitten to the max!". More playful, more cuddly, more cute, more hungry and more poo!
Mine's got what seems to be a upper respiratory infection right now that has cleared from her chest and moved into her nose. Taking her to the vet today for that and some other things (de-worming, etc.). However being sick seems to have had almost no effect on her mood or energy (much to my dismay at 2 a.m.).
Anyway, that's the summary. Nice to have found you guys, thanks to ElGatoLoco. I also have a few vids up on youtube if anyone's interested. Appears to be some way to link from my profile but haven't really figured it out yet, but my youtube id is "thisoneplayswithfire". Till later - may yours days be fruitful, and your cats be bare. lol

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome to our site! Glad you have you with us:ThumbsUp: Hope your little Kawaii is feeling better soon! We cant wait to hear stories and see pictures!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi it's nice to have u guys abored !!!! Ur baby sphynx is going to become ur life lol my Maggie is the love of my life every 1 makes fun of me but their just jealous because they don't have a sphynx me & Maggie wish
u both the best of luck & hope ur baby feels better

playswithfire

Lairian
Hi it's nice to have u guys abored !!!! Ur baby sphynx is going to become ur life lol my Maggie is the love of my life every 1 makes fun of me but their just jealous because they don't have a sphynx me & Maggie wish
u both the best of luck & hope ur baby feels better

I've already made it pretty clear where everyone else stands in comparison. It's the Kawaii way or the highway! On a side note, I think my Grandma is mad at me....LOL

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! I hope your baby feels better soon. I know what you mean about the little sniffles not slowing them down. Seems like Meecho is always with a runny nose and I'm constantly chasing her with tissues but she doesn't want to stop long enough for me to wipe her nose :LOL:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair! tell Elgato if you hear from him I said hi! and to the Ball too!
enjoy the site!:Laugh:

Back