Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

my baby boy will soon be here!

rikkuyuna

Lairian
Hi everyone. I am getting my new sphynx boy on the 1st and I really can't wait. He is a beautiful red boy and I love him already. Can't wait to get him. He will be 13weeks old when I get him. I haven't got a proper name for him yet. I was thinking of nanakee or nanuke. There were more names but can't think of them right now! Anyway if anyone has any advice for me on things I will need, what sha:ThumbsUp:mpoo do you all use? All those little things! X x

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! Your baby boy is gorgeous! I don't own a Sphynx yet, so can't offer you any shampoo recommendations, but I'm sure plenty of other members will chime in.

rikkuyuna

Lairian
Thanks he is beautiful isnt he! I am totally smitten by him and I haven't got him yet. He will be the most spoilt kitty ever!oh I cant wait to cuddle him! :Adore::Adore:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi rikkuyuna welcome to sphynxlair! Congrats on your new baby sphynx we can not wait to hear all about him!
As far as sphynx shampoo my husband and I have our own sphynx suds (sphynx soap) that will be available very soon! :ThumbsUp:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Your little guy is very handsome, can't wait to see more pictures of him. I use coconut oil and Johnson's baby wash to bathe my girl but am very anxious to try out the new sphynx shampoo.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello rikkuyuna and welcome to Sphynxlair! I like the name Nanuke! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp: Sphynx Suds will be here soon!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Nanakee is a fun name to say. He has such a precious face. Just you wait unitl you get him home....your heart is going to burst! I use an oatmeal and aloe pet shampoo, but am looking forward to trying Sphynx Suds.

rikkuyuna

Lairian
Thank you for your replies. I think my heart is ready to burst so I have no doubt that I will be totally blue and love sick for the rest of my life. I am definately going to have to try the new soaps! Will you ship to england? Sounds like there are alot of people wanting them so hope it wont be long until your selling them! Thank you for all the big welcomes everyone is so friendly. I like kimaree as well as nanakee and nanuke so I really am stuck on what to call him! So much excitement. I have never even met a sphynx yet, so I can't wait to meet my own boy! Still sounds surreal saying those words! So excited x

Hello and welcome to the Lair! What an adorable baby you have! I can't wait to see more pictures! I too am waiting for they Sphynx Suds!!! Right now I use goat's milk soap.

rikkuyuna

Lairian
Hi everyone. He is finallly here!!! We have named him Kimaree!!! And he is AMAZING!!! totally crazy aswell!!! Jumping on everything! He has already sat on my head whilst im trying to eat my dinner!!!He is awesome and I love him LOADS!!! xxx

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kimaree is a wonderful name and no wonder you're ecstatic, nothing is better than getting a new bald family member. :BigSmile:

Back