Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Cat from Hell-Sphynx episode

Harebrainedgrrl

Lairian
Seems like a normal kitty to me! I remember watching this episode and being so frustrated with the owners. Don't put your collectibles out on display if you don't want anything to happen to them! Me and my fiancé both love action figures, collectible art figures etc, and we know the risk of displaying them. Shoot my rats, Pixie and Iota, got into the bookshelf one day and knocked over one of my finance's limited edition Transformers and knocked a piece off, his main concern was the girls were okay not his figure, a little glue and it was just fine. We can fix a collectible but we can't fix our babies!

Our plan is once we get moved into our house to do display shelves and fit them with clear plexiglass so we can enjoy our figures, and animals can have full range of motion and everyone is happy (y)

AMEDooley

Lairian
I'm really into flight sims and have spent tons of money on flight sticks and other peripherals for it, and I put them away every night so Anubis won't eat the cords. Seems pretty simple for people with animals, especially cats.

AngelRN

Lairian
This is a normal sphynx I believe. My Bastet is a handful and is not a convenience, she takes work, love and commitment. When my friends see Bastet and talk about getting one I tell them if you want a low maintenance pet don't do it but if you want a best friend who is always in your business or requiring attention this is your deal. I love my baby and her mischief is part of her play and intelligence.