Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My favorite part of my sphynx is...

We all love our entire sphynx kitties, but, what is your favorite part?

• The feet and toes.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • The tail.

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • The big sphynx ears.

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • The wet, cold nose.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other ~ Please tell.

Votes: 38 48.1%

• Total voters

fuzzy bare

Lairian
I love when he puts his warm belly up against me when I sleep. His tail wraps around my arm when he is curled up on my lap.
His paws are awsome, they kneed my neck and head. Looking at his cute face and ears when he wakes me up. The purr is the best. so I actually love every inch of him.

Tiffany_Kay

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Izzy- it's her paws. I really wish her previous owner would not have declawed her because she has the sweetest little feet she try's to "make muffins" and her little feet are covered in soft little fluffs of fur. I love her little furry feet.

Wasabi- it's his eyes. Both izzy and wasabi have very expressive eyes but those bright blue eyes and huge pupils of wasabi's are too cute

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh i just cant decide on one thing, i think the face rubs are way up on the top of my list, & how when ive had a long crappy day he just knows & gives me extra cuddles, hes filled a empty hole in my heart after going through so much in the last few years with pauls illness & my brother being killed my Blue was a god-send, i love the whole Blue-package & if im a 100% honest if i had to choose between Blue & my partner i'd choose my cat all day long ;) hehehe id never tell Paul that though lol so sshhh !!!! xxxx

bisingular

Lairian
Cynder's head wrinkles! They've been my favourite bit since before we took her home! I love to kiss them.

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Definately the little fatty place right above her tail.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425957970.587054.jpg
see how it Wrinkles
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425958005.887296.jpg
i also love the way it looks when she stands up. She always loves to sit on my chest when I go to bed and I always kiss the little wrinkles right above her tail.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425958141.565447.jpg
so cute!!!

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I forgot my other favourite part of frida is the little kink at the end of her tail.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425958886.197917.jpg
Frida's Breader was going to keep her but when she discovered that frida had this kink she ended up deciding to sell her because she would never be a show cat. :) so it is this that brought frida and I together.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Love the resurgence of this thread. Cleo's cray cray expression is great.

Admittedly, I have a thing for Sphynx hips/thighs/haunches. I love watching the muscles ripple as they jump, pounce, leap etc.

I also love the difference in Max and Min's running and walking and the effect it has on their hind areas. Min seems to be pigeon toed where Max is very much like a tiger.

And I love the funny positions they get into with those gangly gams!

He slept like this for soooo long.

Min, my silly special girl.

Haunches!

Cuddling legs!

Muscles.

And in play!

More muscles and the nice wrinkles above the tail!

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Man, this was really hard to pick just one thing because I am absolutely smitten with My Boo Uber! I did finally settle on voting for his ears. I smile every time he shakes his head and those big ol' ears go flappety-flap against his noggin! I also love his velvety nose, peachy butt, and his personality is like nothing else I've seen with my other cats. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I love his little monkey paws too. When we pick him up, he takes his front paws and holds on to our shoulder and it is so primate-like that it's positively endearing! My heart is complete with this puppy-monkey-baby-kitty in my life!!! :D

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I ADORE the flutter sound of their gigantic ears when they shake their heads! Ugh, it’s the best when they’re in that awkward kitten stage (around 3 months), and the rest of their bodies haven’t caught up to their huge ears! :love: Even better in slow motion... Now that I’m explaining it, I realize that I’m an absolute loon! :ROFLMAO:; )

Her ears are EVERYTHING! :love:{}

After the ears, it’s a three-way tie between warm, pizza dough skin, naked toe beans, and primordial flap (aka the FUPA).

Timmy & the Twins

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I too love every part of all 3 of my sphynx kittens. If I have to pick one part for all of them it's the belly. I'm a sucker for picking them up and kissing them on the belly!

They each have their own parts that I love too. Winston's toe beans are the best. Callie has the cutest calico spots on her face (eyes, nose & roof of her mouth). Timmy has the best tabby pants with tiger striping! I have a 4th cat, a Siamese. My favorite part of Bean is his furry kitten beard and his big blue eyes.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk