Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nature's Miracle

PitRottMommy

Banned
Nature's Miracle and it's name does not lie. It works like one.

nmcat.jpg

As any good cat owner knows, it's imperative that you have something to clean up big messes. I've used this for everything from cleaning up ground-in feces in my carpet, urine, blood, red wine, ground-in mud (it's red here), chocolate and greasy foot prints. Being an enzymatic cleaner, it works wonders to remove odors on areas that have been previously marked or inappropriately urinated on. Anyone looking for a cat-safe product that will remove practically anything from your upholstry and carpets...look no further!

http://www.naturemakesitwork.com/home/index.php

Brooke

Banned
I second that, this stuff is AWESOME!!

My dog, Virgil, just passed last year from Cushing's Disease and toward the end of his life had severe cognitive dysfunction that made him have daily accidents in the house. And not only did he go in the house, but he would walk through it from one end of the house to the other. This stuff saved my carpets.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love this product, too! My male Siamese Reno throws up sometimes because he eats his food too fast; he usually throws up on the carpet, too. Thanks to Nature's Miracle, my carpets are still in good shape and are none the worse for wear. It's become one of my cleaning staples in my home.

Back