Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Camera

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just got a new camera and I love it!!! It even does video. I do have a lot to learn though cuz the pictures could be better and I dont know how to use all the features yet. It was a little pricey but I think it was well worth it!! It is called the Canon Powershot with 12.1 MP

I was going to add some pics but it wont let me. It says done but they arent loaded. But once I am able to figure it out I will put some up!:Wink:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yup I sure did! I love it!! I am trying to get the pictures up and am having a hard time/. I tried both attachment and adding an album but nope. So now I am trying to add them to photobucket...:Angry:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The first pic my hubby took from 15 feet away. the second is Snuggles blanket with a setting that greys other colors out and enhances the green the same with the 3rd pic of my daughters folder. the 4th one was just a close up of a stuffed easter bunny's foot. And last a close up of bunny's face. Not bad for the first pics with the camera!

Treespirit

Lairian
I just got a new camera and I love it!!! It even does video. I do have a lot to learn though cuz the pictures could be better and I dont know how to use all the features yet. It was a little pricey but I think it was well worth it!! It is called the Canon Powershot with 12.1 MP

I was going to add some pics but it wont let me. It says done but they arent loaded. But once I am able to figure it out I will put some up!:Wink:

Canon Powershot is awesome!! That's what I have. Looking forward to seeing some great new photos taken with it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Cool shots! I want a new cam!!! Hmmmm my birthday is in May - guess I'll have to start dropping the hints! hmmm, paid 7 day trip to NC, new car, new sphynx, new cam, new grill,,,not too much to ask for along with them not absolutley having to have them in that ordeR!!! lol

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay! Congrats on the new camera! I love Canon, bought my boyf the 450D and it is such a great camera...

even Mug-Y likes it!!

Nice pics...when new bubba arrives you won't be able to stop taking photos:LOL:

X

Last edited:

holly_savage

Banned
Haha. I wish I could. I don't know all there is to use on there. My favorite setting is macro without a flash. That's my absolute favorite. :Laugh:

I have the same camera and I love the Macro feature too!
I have yet to read up all the functions on it and I've had for 3 years! I just learn as I go along, the color select is a very neat feature.

Have fun with it!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Kerry! I think you should get this camera:Wink:

I know how to do it too...

Kerry: "I was thinking about buying...."
Hubby: "Another cat?" *thinking its going to cost $1000+
Kerry: "a $300 camera"
Hubby: "go ahead" *breathes sigh of relief
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back