Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New from Rotterdam, Netherlands

Annelies

Lairian
Hi,

I'm new to the board, also new to the Sphynx breed. We have Sméagol for about two day's now and it is such a cutie!

We had never cats before, cause of my allergic reacton on cats, but it turns out, I can handle the Spynx, and I'm totally in love with them.

I am 33 years old, married with Paul, last monday (16th of november) and the new "personal' of Smeagol:

smeagol2.gif

smeagol1.gif

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Annelies and welcome to Sphynxlair! What a cutie of a Sphynx you have there, I hope your enjoying the site!:Laugh:

Annelies

Lairian
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Yes, he´s a cutie indeed. Sometimes I am a litte bit unsure in what he wants: when he can't see us, he starts meowing. Is this for attenion, is he scared? We have never had cats before, so to confort him, I like to know, what the meow is, when he can't see us.

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ra used to do that, I think it was just because he wondered where I was. .. I got into the habit of whistling and he'd shut up and come running... now when I can't find him I whistle and he comes so it worked out well :)

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome!
The meowing is most likley because he is looking for you or Paul, when mine where tiny we used A small bell so we could always find them. Once he gets the layout of his new home he will be fine and under your feet or on your lap or shoulder at all times:ThumbsUp:

Back