Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New from Texas

nekked_kitteh

Lairian
Hey there! I'm a student in Texas who's been in love with Sphynx kitties since I first laid eyes on one. A breeder in the area just had some kittens recently, and once they're a little older I'll pick one out. I'm excited!:BigSmile:

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey there! I'm a student in Texas who's been in love with Sphynx kitties since I first laid eyes on one. A breeder in the area just had some kittens recently, and once they're a little older I'll pick one out. I'm excited!:BigSmile:

Hello and welcome to the lair! I know how exciting it can be to finally get one. It's like a dream come true! :ThumbsUp: Keep us updated on the kitten you choose and how its coming along.

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to have you, new Sphynx member,

We all love to share with each other,

Pictures, videos, and stories too,

On the Lair there’s lot’s of fun things to do,

Photo contests, social groups, and gift exchanges,

We’re here for one another no matter the circumstances,

So here’s a welcome hug from me to you,

We’ve got members from around the world and now lovely you.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello nekked_kitteh and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Good luck on your soon to be sphynx companion! Please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
thats awesome!!!! cant wait to get my hands on a little one!

You say on a little "one" but that one will soon turn into more! You will love them so much that as soon as you get the first one, you will be looking on how to get your hands on another "one" :LOL:

Back