Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Grand and Hopefully a BW or RW!

beeblebrox

Lairian
OMG.. I am so excited to look at the CFA standings every Sunday. We've jumped from 16th place to 6th place in CFA Championship just over the past week! My girl Beretta kicked butt in Parma, Ohio last weekend.

I'm so thrilled I just wanted to share it with someone and everyone is asleep!

Thanks for listening :)

Dez

Gizzymom

Banned
OMG.. I am so excited to look at the CFA standings every Sunday. We've jumped from 16th place to 6th place in CFA Championship just over the past week! My girl Beretta kicked butt in Parma, Ohio last weekend.

I'm so thrilled I just wanted to share it with someone and everyone is asleep!

Thanks for listening :)

Dez

CONGRATS!!!!

I went to your page and there are no photos of your babies :Sad:

I would love to see your little champion and the rest of your family!!!

beeblebrox

Lairian
@Gizzy: What page did you go to? Here? Ya know.. call me a dork but I am just starting to come on here and don't really have the swing of all the options though.

If I wanted to post some on here, where would I do it?

Thanks so much for commenting and helping me~
Dez

Last edited by a moderator:

Gizzymom

Banned
@Gizzy: What page did you go to? Here? Ya know.. call me a dork but I am just starting to come on here and don't really have the swing of all the options though.

If you go to my website, Berretta photo is on my sire/queens page.. and there are lots of kitty pictures around :)

If I wanted to post some on here, where would I do it?

Thanks so much for commenting and helping me~
Dez

On your profile page, you can create photo albums - Just download your photos and make as many albums as you like!

Also, PM (private message) me your website, so I can look at the babies... I am assuming you are a breeder and I found out the hard way that you cannot post breeder websites. :Wink:

Back