Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Here

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and my boy, Baron. I'm an RVT from Waco, Texas and I've had him since November of last year from Rebekah and Tom at Majikmoon Sphynx. He's just wonderful, acts like a dang dog most of the time haha. Loves everything, even baths(purr purr constantly) He's a two-show Grand in CFA and we're working on National points now(as my budget allows of course). Not trying to win anything really, I just think it's great socialization, not to mention the people are alot of fun.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Bare and Baron! You have found a great place to hang out with others who are just crazy about our pets/kids.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
Your sphynx is pretty.
I am showing my sphynx kitten this weekend in TICA.
My older sphynx is close to being a grand in CFA and she is a 1 show TICA Champion Alter.

PitRottMommy

Banned
Welcome! Baron is a beautiful boy, I'm glad you chose to go with a HCM screening cattery. Keep us posted on his achievements, a few others on the forum also show.

ETA: I also see you're a fan of Nature's Variety, we feed their raw rabbit. Which variety (pardon the pun) do you feed?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi BareOnAHotTinRoof and welcome to our site! Your boy sounds wonderful.
Maybe you can share with us how you have gotten him to love his bath:Wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair guys! Baron is a great looking Sphynx! glad you found us enjoy the site!!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to our little home away from home! Great people here--knowledgeable, compassionate, and friendly. We all love our pet kids and openly share information, laughs and tears too sometimes. I've only been a member for a short time, but I have gained so much from this site!

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yea, another Texan! I wish I could find someone in Central Texas. We are in Round Rock . Your Baron in gorgeous!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Baron has loved his baths ever since I got him. He purrs the whole time, even when I do anal glands, dorkcat. I use the equate brand of soap-free cream body wash, then the J&J Vanilla Almond baby wash for his face(or other baby wash) and then Mane N Tail conditioner for afterwards which I leave on for 5 minutes or so. So... All in all, he's a very patient boy, LOL. Sometimes I use the orange oil Mane N Tail lotion on him when we get ready for shows.

For the Nature's Variety question, I use the chicken and rabbit Instinct and mix them together 50/50. He seems to do really well on this and it stretches the food. Bottomless pit of a cat, haha. He's been getting alot of raw turkey and turkey giblets lately since it's been on sale. I try to give him a good variety of stuff; emu, venison, beef heart, chicken(all parts), organs, etc. No pork though, bleh.

I live in Waco, so if anyone is in the area sometime, maybe we can go out to lunch and talk nekkid cats :D LOL!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the forum! Baron is a handsome boy. It's so exciting to talk sphynx on here, especially when you know you will receive such great help and support.

Back