Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Here!

Sphynxluv1010

Lairian
Hi Everybody! My name is Kim and I live in South New Jersey. I had a Sphynx until 1999. He was such a love! His name was Biggles and was more like a dog than a cat. He followed me everywhere and was always in my lap or laying across my neck and shoulders. I really miss him. For years I have been raising kids and leading a hectic life. My kids are older now and I work from home so I feel it's the right time to add a Sphynxy to my life again. I definitely want another male. I'm going to take my time finding just the right little boy. With the holidays and stuff coming up I will probably wait until spring to start seriously looking. I'm glad to be joining all of you in our love of this wonderful breed of cat! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! :BigSmile:

Kim

Gizzymom

Banned
Welcome, Kim!! I am also a "mom" of an only child - a naked little 7 year old boy!!
Don't know how you managed more than 10 years without one!!!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
WOW Kim it sounds like you need a Sphynx in your life. Start looking now. And welcome to the place for Sphynx lovers.:BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kim welcome to sphynxlair! We are in NJ also, you sound like you are close to the beach Lucky! Good luck in your sphynx search!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair, Kim! So glad you found our little online family! Good luck on finding your little boy! He's out there somewhere looking for you too, I bet.
Hugs from Susi and the gang

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. 11 years without a Sphynx?! I admire your strength. I could barely make it through 2 years without a Sphynx underfoot. Good lukc in your search. I hope you find the perfect one.

Sphynxluv1010

Lairian
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I can't believe I've been Sphynx-less for over ten years either! It's definitely time to re-sphynx my life! lol I'm looking forward to the journey of finding my boy!

Ilovemysphynx ~ I'm about 15 minutes from the beach, in Absecon. Where in NJ are you?

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Kim, nice to meet you. Better start looking for your special boy now, finding the right breeder is the hardest part. It isn't too early to get on a waiting list for a spring baby either (I'm on one of those).

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Sphynxluv1010 and Welcome to Sphynxlair! We are in West Jersey near Mt. Olive. Good luck in your search for a baby boy!:ThumbsUp:

Ahicks99

Banned
Hi Kim
Welcome to the Lair. Good luck with your search. Waiting is the hardest as I am waiting now. Good rung is you can pay during the wait and virtually be whole once your kitty arrives. Easier on my pocket book that is. Once again welcome and can't wait to here more and evenually see pics.

Back