Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Martooni Tyme pics

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow , sooo excited for you and for us for the upcoming wonderful photos you take of your babies! .. yes, she is eating well!!

I remember when I adopted Claire Bare when she was 2 years old. photos are deceiving, she looked like a girl. when I my heart and eyes met her in person gotcha day she was the most adorable petite little girl. she looks so dainty .. lol with the heart of a lion!

I cant wait to see Martooni Tyme's color mature! she is soo striking! did you tell the boys they are getting a sister?

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Yoda mom I messaged the breeder and said 2 weeks until Gotcha Day and she said that went fast. I said oh nooooooo. It might’ve for you, but it’s been forever for us LOL. Hoping we get one more round of pics before then, but if not I can’t complain as I have gotten the most pictures I ever have this time.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
No new pics to share, but got a good laugh when our breeder’s mom shared our kitten is doing well and loves to bite at her feet when she walks down the hallway. I think she will hold her own with the boys LOL…and that is what I was hoping for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow , I am soo happy for your hearts!

1701997513096.png

tuffysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm so excited for you !!! Excited for Martooni too. What a perfectly amazing home to call her own. New Momma is wildly knowledgeable, probably Papa too. I remember reading a long time ago that cats can tell who is related to them even if not from the same litter. Even my ferals were like that. The boys should be in for a real treat !!!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Time goes by so slowly now! Can see you crawl around the house to see what the kitten might see;-).
Being car sick isn't fun. Just grab Martooni out of hubby's arms as soon as you get home:)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow , tick tock! getting really close now! good luck with kitty proofing today. oh my heart, those beautiful decorations are definitely kitty attractors.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Finished this morning kitten proofing the room she will be. The boys were so excited. I moved the tall cat tree out and stuffed blankets under the trundle bed so she cannot crawl under it as well as hubby’s computer server. Put out a few toys that have been tucked away and you would think it was Christmas to the boys LOL. They were full of it this morning.

I have the vet appointment Thursday morning, so I am hoping for a poop sample by then, but I can drop it off another day if need be. Our plan is to keep her locked in the room until at least Sunday/Monday (providing we get the poop test was clear) then we will lock the boys up in our room and start showing her the rest of the house so she gains confidence before we let the boys see her. Hubby and I will take turns sleeping in the other room with her for the first week like we did with the others as well. I think I am as prepared as I can be.

Sooooo excited!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Almost Martooni Tyme! The boys will suspect something coming by now. Two nights to go, will be two long night I guess!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I kept very busy all day…even cleaned the interior of our car and vacuumed it in the colder weather…just burning off the extra energy due to my excitement. The breeder’s mom surprise FaceTimed me again this evening and I took some screen shots, but they were pretty blurry so not sharing as they don’t do her justice LOL. Tomorrow I plan on being just as busy to get through the day and ready to hit the road Wednesday morning. Thank you all for sharing in our joy…I know we are ready to love again after our losses. This will be an awesome Christmas for sure.

Last edited:
Back