Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New one up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's a real cutie for sure! I wish I could get him but I'm a little too far away in Colorado.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I wish the breeder would see this and take him back, normaly they get first dibs and because they have had this kitten such a short time I am thinking this one sound a bit fishy?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is cute but this does not sound right.
He should be going back to the breeder.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

He should be going back to the breeder.

Exactly, he should go back to the breeder or the breeder should know about it so they can help find a suitable home.

The phone number is a Florida one for a nail salon. How far is Virginia from Florida (British, have no idea on state locations, sorry.)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hmmmm maybe I will try and give a call.....

Left a message...... Hmmm maybe military family?

Last edited:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hmmm....a FL phone number for a ad that is supposedly in Virginia makes this ad sound fishy already....

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am kinda curious as to what is up with the FL number but the ad saying VA!!! I hope it is not another scammer!!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Possibly or just kept their old cell?

Hey Tanya, I fully condone your Hoobly addiction!!!

The ad talks about getting back to the county yesterday 3/24, though.....That's just yesterday. I kinda wondered about the ad too. Sounds weird. They just get back from tending to their father in law's passing & the first thing they do is list the ad? Odd. I hope they call you back; I wanna know what they say.

Last edited:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
But the ad talks about getting back to the county yesterday 3/24.....That's just yesterday. I kinda wondered about the ad too. Sounds weird. They just get back from tending to their father in law's passing & the first thing they do is list the ad? Odd. I hope they call you back; I wanna know what they say.
It is odd that the kitten they bought a month ago, now doesn't fit into their lifestyle, as the house they are moving too has 3 dogs. :Dizzy: Does the new house come with dogs?

Now I went abroad last year, with no notice, for a funeral, and fell back into my routine when I came back, but surely they would know they are moving so wouldn't/ shouldn't have got the kitten.

Unless they are moving into the ex f-i-l's home??? It's a lot of details for a scam, why not just say 'moving, must sell'

No idea:Dizzy:

Last edited:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK I have spoken to her! Very nice lady! I am not going to post much other then she does need to find a home for him within the next few weeks because she is moving out of country. They are a military family... If you are interested in more details I will be happy to tell you more if you PM me.......

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OK I have spoken to her! Very nice lady! I am not going to post much other then she does need to find a home for him within the next few weeks because she is moving out of country. They are a military family... If you are interested in more details I will be happy to tell you more if you PM me.......

Good to hear that it sounds above board, but I hope they contact the breeder so that they get the choice of having their kitten back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back