Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New one up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehillqueen

Banned
I have to admit my alarm bells went off on this one. I agree he should go back to the breeder... why haven't they thought about that. Sounds kinda scammy

Lulu Bird

Lairian
TanyaT, I never heard of hoobly until you posted something on here! Now I look at it all the time :Wink:

Too bad they are giving up that adorable kitten :Cry:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Awww...makes me sad for the kitten and his family. I read the ad and the way they listed all of his things made me feel like they do want a good home for him. If I had an extra grand laying about, I'd volunteer my lap!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is no scam just a military family in a tough situation, this boys needs a home by the 3rd of April as they are moving out of country. So if anyone is seriously interesed contact her(she is very nice) I really hope she is able to find a good home for him in this time frame!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That scares me, that no matter how hard I try to screen for a good home, one day it could be my baby being re-listed. :ThumbsDown::Cry:

I know what you are saying I am always checking those sites just to see if any of my babies end up there. I would be so upset I try my best to make sure new owners are going to be good new parents and have my contract so I have protected the new kitty as much as I can, but you never know.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Price is lowered on him and she has new pics up! He is gorgeous!!!

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I hope he finds a great home. I've had to rehome animals in a short time frame because of our move. Its very hard.
Returning to the breeder my not be something she really wants to do. Didn't someone just get an older cat from the "breeder" in bed shape? Could be that type of thing.

As for the phone number. I still have my Fla. phone numbers and we are now in California. I don't plan on switching them.

Marinka

Lairian
Guys do you think I should call that lady and ask! I just found this ad and I got excited that I live not that fare from Viginia. You think its not scam? What about allergies she is talking about? Oh Im excited and nervous at the same time. Gotta talk to husband when he comes home :)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Guys do you think I should call that lady and ask! I just found this ad and I got excited that I live not that fare from Viginia. You think its not scam? What about allergies she is talking about? Oh Im excited and nervous at the same time. Gotta talk to husband when he comes home :)

Yup I would call her! She is very nice!!! I have spoken to her personally! Keep us posted!!

Gilmore of OK

Lairian
If they allowed me to bring pets on PAX flights for the military (as I am too) I would totally fly out there tomorrow and pick up this cat in a heartbeat. She deserves a great home.

Marinka

Lairian
:) I called and left her voice mail, also before I called I wrote on Hoobly. Still waiting for replay! Fingers crossed.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:) I called and left her voice mail, also before I called I wrote on Hoobly. Still waiting for replay! Fingers crossed.

Yay!!! Hope she gets back to you soon! She called me back in about 1-2 hrs. Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Marinka

Lairian
Yay!!! Hope she gets back to you soon! She called me back in about 1-2 hrs. Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Oh jeezz! I called and got so nervous, forgot my own cell phone number because Im not used to this long numbers lol..and I always get so nervous talking to new people in English:Dizzy:
Hopefully she wont think Im some kind of weirdo :Surprise:
Did she say anything new?

GioThermal

Lairian
I really hope you get her. I have all fingers and toes crossed. Okay... just my fingers cuz my toes are to short and stubby. :LOL: Let us know as soon as she calls back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back