Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New pics of the kitty I have no name for yet ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treespirit

Lairian
Going along with your HP thing going on there. =D

Fenrir
Tonks
Albus
Moony (aka Remus)
Lucius

etc.

I know of someone who named their dog Dobby, and I think it is the cutest thing ever, right along with Kreacher. I think there are a ton of great names from HP.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Going along with your HP thing going on there. =D

Fenrir
Tonks
Albus
Moony (aka Remus)
Lucius

etc.

I know of someone who named their dog Dobby, and I think it is the cutest thing ever, right along with Kreacher. I think there are a ton of great names from HP.

I know I know lol Trust me Harry Potter names were the first thing I went for but since I named Kreacher he wants to name this one which makes me VERY scared. I have a whole long list of suggestions now though thanks to you all!! ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What about Mississippi Mud Pie? Or Pecan (since you are in Georgia not Mississippi)

I like the name Pecan ;) Only problem is me and my husband fight all the time about how that word is pronounced. I pronounce it Pee-Can, he prounounces it Pakan. We finally agreed to disagree lol.

Treespirit

Lairian
I know I know lol Trust me Harry Potter names were the first thing I went for but since I named Kreacher he wants to name this one which makes me VERY scared. I have a whole long list of suggestions now though thanks to you all!! ;)

Haha! That's funny! This little guy is just way too cute. I really like these kinds of markings as well. I can't wait to find out the name. ^_^ I hope it is something you both like. Too bad no more HP names. Poo!

Treespirit

Lairian
I like the name Pecan ;) Only problem is me and my husband fight all the time about how that word is pronounced. I pronounce it Pee-Can, he prounounces it Pakan. We finally agreed to disagree lol.

I pronounce it Pee-can also, but the more I hear it pronounced Pakan, the more I like it. My boyfriend hates it pronounced that way though. Heehee.

susi794

Staff member
I love the name Goblin. I like Pecan too--but we call 'em Pi-CONS (short i, accented 2nd syllable) around here. Hey, what about HARRY? As in H.P. and also a spin off of Hairy.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cutest kitten ever!!!!
I love big dignified names on little sphynx kittens and they are like big ears, they grown into them.
Edward
Edgar
Inglebert
but then I also like cute names like
Noodle
Smooch
scrumptious

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Back