Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New picture of Kreacher ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just testing out my new VERY expensive camera ;) SO hereis Kreacher getting a bath...with bubbles on his head heheh ;)

picture.php

Last edited:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hopefully I will have a second baby pretty soon ;) I finally found a breeder i am happy with, and instead of a Black and white TUX I will be getting a Blue and White TUX!!! I am so excited!!! I hope Kreacher is ready to start sharing the spotlight lol!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Such a photogenic kitty...way to go Kreacher. I wish Lemmy looked that good in the bath!! Lol. Congrats on your new sphynx. Do you have a name picked out or pics?

Oh I don't have him yet, I still have to wait for him to be born lol. But I found the breeder I am going to stick with ;) right now I am thinking of naming him Stripe (from the movie the Gremlins ;) but that could change once I actually have him ;)

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha ha ha ha ha! What do you look like Kraecher! I see you've changed out of your Christmas outfit, I'm sure after spending that long in it you were in good need of a bath!!!! Your good friend, Mo

PS Only joking with you....

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ha ha ha ha ha! What do you look like Kraecher! I see you've changed out of your Christmas outfit, I'm sure after spending that long in it you were in good need of a bath!!!! Your good friend, Mo

PS Only joking with you....

lol...bubbles were a much better look ;)

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is so cute. I so want a new camera but just can't justify it yet. Maybe soon.

I got a Canon Rebel T1i, it is an AWESOMe camera and well worth the money. It will take pictures and video in 1080 HD!! i strongly recommend it! I did a lot of research and ended up with this one ;)

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the pic! :Smile: Kreacher is so handsome.

Can't wait to hear more about the new baby- keep us posted. :ThumbsUp:

Back