Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

new site for pet clothes

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG! The japanese kimonos are too cute for words. Good prices too! I have a 7lb yorkie/maltese who would look very cute in those. Maybe I can get Bree(dog)and Maizie (cat)both one!

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
The kimonos were my favorite too!

I lost so much time yesterday searching for cat clothes and beds and snuggle sack. I used to buy dog things from a lady online but she shut down her site. :( Now I'm forced to find "stuff" in new places. I think I've been through almost everything on Etsy! I did find a nice quilted style carrier, sort of Vera Bradley-ish. I also like those Smoothie collars you guys recommend.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My mother is leaving for Korea on Tuesday which mean the pets are all mine to take care of. She bought a sweater for the puppy and then made me promise I wouldn't buy anymore clothes. I refused to answer her then told her "I can never make that promise" :LOL: Meecho and Suki are just lucky they can't fit into baby clothes or else I would ALWAYS be buying stuff :Laugh:

Back