Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New Sphinx Mom Here

Rowanwise

Lairian
I just adopted my new kitten about a month ago. We have named him Dobby because of his beautiful large ears, and his socks making him a free elf :) I have never had a Sphinx kid before, and I honestly don't think I will ever share my home with any other type of cat. My husband and I are incredibly smitten! I thought I would share a photo of him as well. Of course he is demanding attention.
20240418_074344.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Rowanwise, welcome to the lair family. Happiest adorable Dobby gotcha ! Melt my heart! Hope you are active with lots of pics n tales! I swear they are cat, dog, monkey, nany all in one for life. Never hesitate to ask questions. All paws are family! Higs n head smooches to precious Dobby!

azolivas

Lairian
I just adopted my new kitten about a month ago. We have named him Dobby because of his beautiful large ears, and his socks making him a free elf :) I have never had a Sphinx kid before, and I honestly don't think I will ever share my home with any other type of cat. My husband and I are incredibly smitten! I thought I would share a photo of him as well. Of course he is demanding attention. View attachment 114854
Welcome to the club! When we got our first Sphynx in 2021 someone told us we would eventually get another one and then another one. Two years later we got our second and now we are contemplating a third! They are like chips once you start you can’t stop!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Rowanwise , hugs n head smooches! and happiest adorable Dobby Gotcha! I swear they are cat, dog, monkey , baby all in one for life!
do not hesitate to ask any questions, the info center is a great resource.

what is Dobby's silliest habit? fav toy? hope you are active with lots of pics and tales! all paws are family! {=

Back