Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

New to forum

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi all: Just a note to introduce ourselves. I have been owned by a sphynx for 5 years until a tragic accident on July 4th. My precious baby Blue Willow went over the rainbow bridge. I am about to embark on a new adventure however and am recieving 2 siblings with sight impairment.that are 16 weeks old. The whole litter got a severe eye infection and the little boy lost 1 eye and they both have vision in only one eye that is limited. I have always been a sucker for the underdog. (no pun intended) They will be arriving in about 2 weeks.I am super excited to have them come! I also have a 7lb yorkie/maltese who was my other sphynx's best bud, a big tortoise, and plan on some other additions outside. Will have pics when I get them home!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx lair Marnasobsession! Im truly sorry for your loss. It's great your taking some precious babies who need a little extra TLC, thats great! cant wait to see pics and the story of how everything goes bringing the little angels home. When your ready you can also tell us about your baby bue willow, here http://www.sphynxlair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32 no rush when ever the time is right.:Laugh:
Enjoy the site!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to our site! Sorry about your loss.:Sad:
Love your story about your new babies that is so nice!:Smile:
Can't wait to see them grow!:ThumbsUp:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's hard when you lose something you love so much. I am happy to hear about your newest editions to come:BigSmile: Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about them as they get older:ThumbsUp:

Brooke

Banned
Welcome to the forum!

That's so wonderful of you to take in the two special needs babies!! Can't wait to hear all about them. I know they will be a huge part of the healing from your loss earlier this year.

Back