Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Newman & Doodie Are BFF's

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well the last few days Newman & Doodie have become BFF's ... with Doodie being sick & me having my epidural they have been laying around together. After my epi Doodie & Newman laid in bed with me all day! Kramer was just running around like a mad man! Here is a pic below, I had to stumble out of bed all dizzy & light headed but they were so cute I needed a pic!

picture.php

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww how cute are they and even cuter they stayed by your side! Newman looks so much like the Scrot-master, except for his cool shorts!!! Kerrie, me and you have some good taste, I must say lol!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey, bless them they look so funny together! Do you think your epidural was effective? I work on an orthopaedic trauma ward so see quite a few of them done. Hope it helps you. Sam

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey, bless them they look so funny together! Do you think your epidural was effective? I work on an orthopaedic trauma ward so see quite a few of them done. Hope it helps you. Sam

Well today I am just sore which is normal...
the last one I had worked for about 2 years so it is better than nothing! In my back I have herniated & deteriorating discs... my neck is far worse but epidurals did nothing for that at all :Cry: I need a 4 vertebrae spinal fusion in my neck... so that i just have to deal with day to day.

Brooke

Banned
Well today I am just sore which is normal...
the last one I had worked for about 2 years so it is better than nothing! In my back I have herniated & deteriorating discs... my neck is far worse but epidurals did nothing for that at all :Cry: I need a 4 vertebrae spinal fusion in my neck... so that i just have to deal with day to day.

Aw, that freakin' sucks the epi didn't work for your neck - I have 3 herniations there, and would probably have gone nuts without my injections. Do your arms go numb and get pins and needles in them? That's what happens to me when my shots wear off and unfortunately the shots are less and less effective each time :Sad: I think the radiating arm pain is worse than the actual neck pain. An orthopedic radiologist looked at my MRI's and told me I have the spine of an 80 year old. Fantastic! I wonder what it's going to look like when i'm actually 80! :Surprise:

The way I see it, though, the longer you wait for the surgery, the more advanced technology will be and the prognosis and recovery time will be better, right??

PS - Don't watch a video of the surgery...just don't!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aw, that freakin' sucks the epi didn't work for your neck - I have 3 herniations there, and would probably have gone nuts without my injections. Do your arms go numb and get pins and needles in them? That's what happens to me when my shots wear off and unfortunately the shots are less and less effective each time :Sad: I think the radiating arm pain is worse than the actual neck pain. An orthopedic radiologist looked at my MRI's and told me I have the spine of an 80 year old. Fantastic! I wonder what it's going to look like when i'm actually 80! :Surprise:

The way I see it, though, the longer you wait for the surgery, the more advanced technology will be and the prognosis and recovery time will be better, right??

PS - Don't watch a video of the surgery...just don't!

Actually my dad had the same surgery I need.... it was the first 4 vertebrae neck fusion done in IL at the time! LOL! :LOL: Yea I'm 31 & they said I have the body equaling a 78 year old! Yes... pain in my arms ALL the time it is more annoying than anything... when it is real bad at night i start punching the pillow & the hubby is like i'm going to sleep on the couch now. :Surprise: It Sucks for sure!!!!!!

Brooke

Banned
Actually my dad had the same surgery I need.... it was the first 4 vertebrae neck fusion done in IL at the time! LOL! :LOL: Yea I'm 31 & they said I have the body equaling a 78 year old! Yes... pain in my arms ALL the time it is more annoying than anything... when it is real bad at night i start punching the pillow & the hubby is like i'm going to sleep on the couch now. :Surprise: It Sucks for sure!!!!!!

Geez, I'm sorry you have to deal with that all the time. I make it about 2 or 3 weeks and can't stand it anymore and call and schedule my injection. I don't know how you do it. :Dizzy:

How did your Dad's surgery work out? Was it successful? I'm terrified of the day I have to have it done. (and I only have to have 3 of mine fused!!! lol)

Back