Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Next steps...

Cinderstar95

Lairian
Not really sphynx related, but I have to share. Today, I've officially completed my didactic portion of my PharmD. All I have left is rotations, so on the job training at different pharmacies and hospitals in the area. I've passed all of my classes and gotten my grades back for my finals. This has been the culmination of 6 years of hard work and I couldn't be more ready to go. I was even lucky enough to get a rotation at my schools veterinary pharmacy as thats what I want to do - work in an animal hospital - and my school has one of the best vet teaching hospitals in the country. They are the ones that saved my Shazam from his herpes. Fingers crossed, in a year I can be posting about getting a residency at that hospital, but as for now, I'm just thrilled to be done.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Woohoo! Congratulations!! You must be so proud of yourself. 6 years of hard work rewarded. Take some time to celebrate.

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations. I hope all of your hard work pays off and you get your dream job after rotations. Good luck!

Back