Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nofuratu

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there, my name is Nofuratu. I am a 2 year old, red male, neutered sphynx living in new brunswick, Canada. I am named after "NoSfuratu" the vampire from the first black and white vampire movie, because I look like him. My parents took out the S to make my name a more puntastic "No fur atu.
My mom wanted a human baby, but couldnt have one and loved the sphynx breed....so here I am! My family takes me everywhere they go.....stores, hospitals, restaurants etc. I travel in a purse or stroller, depending on the destination and weather. I work at my mom's flea market booth on weekends and have lots of fans there.
I started my own blog a year ago. It is mostly reviews of places that I travel, whether that is a tourist attraction, or store etc. I also do book reviews and raise money for charity. I strollered in "run for the cure" last year and raised $200 for breast cancer research. I recently passed my "Therapy Pet Exam" and hope to start visiting old age homes and hospitals Legally from now on.....

Last edited by a moderator:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nofuratu is a cutie! Him and Kreacher look alot alike!! And they're both Red Tabby's ;) I am also in the process of getting him into an animal therapy programs for the Ronald McDonald house in Jacksonville, FL. He can show those poor children going through chemotherapy thats you can still be bald, AND beatiful ;)

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a great story!! It seems like Nofuratu has a great life. I also wanted a human baby, but was unable to have one....so now I have the next best thing...Lemmy! I can't wait to check out your blog.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great story. Nofuratu you have a great mommy and a great life! We are so happy you found each other. (and us)

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just got done checking out Nofuratu's blog and I have to say...it's amazing! The things that he has done is so cool. I loved the blogs about Poochie Coutre and the cat shows the best. I am so glad that he was able to earn 200 dollars for breast cancer..that is awesome. Keep up the good work Nofuratu.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow you certainly do live an exciting life Nofuratu! I will be checking out your blog soon. You are a very clever boy to do all that! Mo is also a red tabby.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Nofuratu! Great story!! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hope you won't mind me asking Nofuratu, just curious to know.... When you are out on your trips where do you go to use the erm... potty??! I don't take Mo out very often so I'm just interested!

Barrelstar

Lairian
Wow, what a neat story and awesome cat you are!!! Thanks for sharing! Interesting that the naked cat is the next choice after human baby, lol! It might be my first choice....:Dizzy:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The potty question is a good one! I was being trained to use the toilet with "litter quitter" but the other cat I live with was not so co operative and I could not complete my toilet training with a litter box still in the house for the other cat! It is too bad because I was learning quite quickly!

Everywhere I go, we bring a small tupperware container with a lid, that is about the size of something that would hold a batch of muffins or something........it has my corn cob litter in it. If I have to go to the bathroom I just meow! When I meow, I either want juice, snacks or a potty break.........and if its a potty break I also get up and sniff around...........

In the summer, If I have a bathroom emergency, my mom just clips on my leash and looks for some dirt nearby where there arent many distractions and I go there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the blog and the show stories.
There are only a few of us on this site that show.
Welcome to sphynx lair.
I am gld you raised $200 for breast cancer.
I lost my mom to it and use a blankey to with the breast cancer ribbons to carry my cats to the ring.
I am looking for another show quality sphynx also.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The potty question is a good one! I was being trained to use the toilet with "litter quitter" but the other cat I live with was not so co operative and I could not complete my toilet training with a litter box still in the house for the other cat! It is too bad because I was learning quite quickly!

Everywhere I go, we bring a small tupperware container with a lid, that is about the size of something that would hold a batch of muffins or something........it has my corn cob litter in it. If I have to go to the bathroom I just meow! When I meow, I either want juice, snacks or a potty break.........and if its a potty break I also get up and sniff around...........

In the summer, If I have a bathroom emergency, my mom just clips on my leash and looks for some dirt nearby where there arent many distractions and I go there.

Moms favorite blogs of me are my visit to Peggy's cove
http://nofuratu.blogspot.com/2008/08/nofuratu-does-peggys-cove-5-meows.html
and also Kings Landing
http://nofuratu.blogspot.com/2008/10/naked-cats-can-time-travel-at-kings.html
I like to climb up lighthouse stairs all by myself and then stare at the light...and the view. I do all my own stunts!
Thank you for checking out my blog!

Wow that is very clever! He is so well trained! I wish I could get Mo to do that! :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very nice blog and photos! It's so great that you take Nofuratu sightseeing with your family. I'm going to Europe this year and I thought about bringing Piglet with me, but I don't know if she'll get through customs...LOL!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow! What a gorgeous boy and what a great life!!! I wish I could take Mug-y out but he's a bit nervy unfortunately :ThumbsDown:

Well done on the money raising and I'm off to check out your blogg now :ThumbsUp:

Welcome!

x

Back