Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Nuzzles

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butternuts doesn't always let me sleep in peace.
Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a sweet guy! Im so lucky Johnny just wants the covers lifted up for him. Then he is still unless I move

Man, I have to do that too! Butterball will paw at the blanket until I lift it up or he gives up and just lays on my head. Either way, I'm waking up. It's not like it's hard work to burrow under the blanket.

His favorite nap spot is right in between my legs using my crotch as a back rest. Like I'm a lazy boy recliner or something.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG you are a lucky man. Butterball is a sweetheart. I never seem to mind when Abby wakes me up. I just smile, lift the cover and try not to move as her abrasive tongue likes my belly...:Surprise:

fezmarie73

Lairian
Oh, wow. I thought I was the only one who had a cat that wakes people up that way!

Ducky will rub on my face for a bit, and then lay on my pillow facing me, staring at me. he'll either get back to rubbing on my face more, or paw gently (more like lazily) at my hair until I finally get up.

It was great to see Butterball doing the same thing. He loves his dad!

susi794

Staff member
Mike, I enjoy all the Ball videos, but I especially LOVE the ones that highlight the special relationship you share with Butterball. It is clear to see you adore each other--and it never fails to make me mist up a bit....these kind are my favorites--except maybe the one about the chewed up toilet paper--I STILL chuckle about that one.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Butterball loves his Mike!

The Sphynx breed is so funny. What other cat will walk all over your head and try to maintain the most physical contact by cramming itself into the smallest space between your chin and your neck?

Back