Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Orion says hi!

sammybastone

Lairian
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Points
4
Hello everyone!

We're new Sphynx parents to 7-month-old Orion :) He's the sweetest, most energetic, cuddliest baby I've ever met. I'm a first-time cat owner, and Orion is my husband's first pet. We did a lot of research beforehand, and this forum has been a big help (the cat album gallery is a bonus).

Fun fact: his favourite toy is a crumpled ball of parchment paper, and yes, he plays fetch. He'll bring it right back to us every time. Last night he dragged his toy to his bed and curled up with it between my husband and me, and I'm still not over it. Everything he does is too cute, and I'm completely obsessed.

Pics are attached! Any Sphynx tips are welcome ❤️

Husband adding on here. He's my precious baby. Say nice things or else :)
I built him a shelf by the window that he loves sitting on. Watching over all the cars and people. Planning on building shelves around the room for him to jump to.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7545.JPG
    IMG_7545.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7752.JPG
    IMG_7752.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.40.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.40.41 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.41.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.41.43 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.26 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.55 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,584
Points
653
@sammybastone , welcoming you and adorable Orion to the sphynxlair family! Melt my heart, love Orion's photos!! I swear they are cat dog monkey bany all in one for life. The sphynx information center top right link has great info! I joined here over a decade ago and never looked back. All paws are family! Hugs n head smooches, jump on and enjoy this fun friendly bunch! Never hesitate to ask questions.

Ps I do want to to share safety info with clothing , they can get caught on and we have seen freak accidents and or skin issues from prolonged clothing wearing. Mine nearly fell from a high place getting her nail stuck on clothes, so,mine go nakid and extra fleece throws around.
 
Back
Top