sammybastone
Lairian
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 4
Hello everyone!
We're new Sphynx parents to 7-month-old Orion
He's the sweetest, most energetic, cuddliest baby I've ever met. I'm a first-time cat owner, and Orion is my husband's first pet. We did a lot of research beforehand, and this forum has been a big help (the cat album gallery is a bonus).
Fun fact: his favourite toy is a crumpled ball of parchment paper, and yes, he plays fetch. He'll bring it right back to us every time. Last night he dragged his toy to his bed and curled up with it between my husband and me, and I'm still not over it. Everything he does is too cute, and I'm completely obsessed.
Pics are attached! Any Sphynx tips are welcome ❤️
Husband adding on here. He's my precious baby. Say nice things or else
I built him a shelf by the window that he loves sitting on. Watching over all the cars and people. Planning on building shelves around the room for him to jump to.
We're new Sphynx parents to 7-month-old Orion
Fun fact: his favourite toy is a crumpled ball of parchment paper, and yes, he plays fetch. He'll bring it right back to us every time. Last night he dragged his toy to his bed and curled up with it between my husband and me, and I'm still not over it. Everything he does is too cute, and I'm completely obsessed.
Pics are attached! Any Sphynx tips are welcome ❤️
Husband adding on here. He's my precious baby. Say nice things or else
I built him a shelf by the window that he loves sitting on. Watching over all the cars and people. Planning on building shelves around the room for him to jump to.
Attachments
-
IMG_7545.JPG100.3 KB · Views: 2 -
IMG_7752.JPG127.1 KB · Views: 2 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.40.41 PM.png1.1 MB · Views: 2 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.41.43 PM.png1.1 MB · Views: 2 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.26 PM.png1.4 MB · Views: 2 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.42.55 PM.png1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited: