Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our new baby....

amikhaylov4

Lairian
So we're getting another little boy!! I've posted some photos below from the breeder. He's adorable! And he happens to be Dexter's half brother.

It'll still be a while before we physically get him to our home- but when we do, we need to name him.

Any name suggestions for him?????????????

We can't seem to come up with one we both really like.

s1.jpg
s3.jpg
s2.jpg
s4.jpg
s6.jpg
s5.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
He is just the cutest thing going. Are you into any hobbies or things like that to help us come up with names? I tend to like different names, so I might not be of any help...lol.

Patti

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats! He is adorable. For some reason from the pictures he looks almost fuzzy. Getting a brother for Dippy was the best decision I ever made. Hope the wait goes in quick :LOL:

susi794

Staff member
He isn't really fuzzy.....but he's very, very cute. Did you name Dexter after the TV show Dexter? Then why not another character from another favorite TV show? You know me, I like weird names.....so I am also of no help. LOL

kristininn

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is adorable! I love it when they're in that wobbly baby stage. :) Dexter's brother was named Brian...
I've always thought people names can be pretty entertaining for animals. I lobbied quite hard to get my father to name his newest dog Steve (Steve Holt for AD fans). I lost.

amikhaylov4

Lairian
He isn't really fuzzy.....but he's very, very cute. Did you name Dexter after the TV show Dexter? Then why not another character from another favorite TV show? You know me, I like weird names.....so I am also of no help. LOL

Neno decided to name Dexter after Dexter's Laboratory the cartoon (he thought with all those wrinkles Dexter looked like a scientist)- not after Dexter the serial killer tv show. But I really don't know. I don't mind keeping it Philbert...I feel like it suits him. We just can't seem to agree on something. I also thought maybe Duke -they can both have "D" names...but I don't think Neno is too crazy about it. So Philbert it is for now :)

amikhaylov4

Lairian
He is adorable! I love it when they're in that wobbly baby stage. :) Dexter's brother was named Brian...
I've always thought people names can be pretty entertaining for animals. I lobbied quite hard to get my father to name his newest dog Steve (Steve Holt for AD fans). I lost.

Brian would've been a perfect fit if he was name after Dexter the serial killer tv show. Good thinking!

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So we're getting another little boy!! I've posted some photos below from the breeder. He's adorable! And he happens to be Dexter's half brother.

It'll still be a while before we physically get him to our home- but when we do, we need to name him.

View attachment 15326 View attachment 15327 View attachment 15328 View attachment 15329 View attachment 15330 View attachment 15331
Oh congrats! That's terrific that you are getting another one and he's Dexter's half brother. :)

Mr. Catzzz

Lairian

View attachment 15326 View attachment 15327 View attachment 15328 View attachment 15329 View attachment 15330 View attachment 15331

Lets see... Michigan, cute white patch on his face.... Calvin and Hobbes...

Football, Megatron plays in Michigan, for the Lions,
image.jpg

his first name is.... Calvin.

I'm going with Calvin.

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love picking out names what kind of things are you into. When I first heard Dexter I thought of showtime series so I loved it. I like Duke. Its short but strong and as you can see I picked names starting with the same letter because they all came from the same cattery. Apollo, Anastazia, Amirah. Picking a D-name is cute. Just google D names you will come up with something you love....but I think Duke or Dutch is nice. My next girl will be Dutchess lol

Back