Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our second loss in one year

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
I am so sorry for you loss. I know how you feel we lost our dog last week. It is heart breaking :(

Yes, it is. I'm sorry for your loss too. This forum and our other housefriends helps us through all of this. We cremated her and next week she is comming our way. Fief is waiting for her in a beautiful Brass urn.
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
4y6aja3y.jpg
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
What a beautiful urn, Edgar will be coming home at the end of the week

Thank you, do you have a urn for Edgar?
When you have time I like to see a pic how you have Edgar at home, if that's ok with you.
I choose the Brass one cause it' s onbreakable. Some times I think they need a glass one so they can look outside. We all have indoor cats with a quiet huge outdoor cage.
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
Sweet Pyriet, you sound as though you were a very special little girl. Beautiful inside and out. And you brought lots of love to your family. That is a lot for a little cat to have done. Please know that you are not forgotten, and that you are missed deeply. I hope you are snuggling with some of our babies that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge and that there is no more pain or suffering of any kind. Run free little one! You were loved--and that is everything.

Evalily, I am profoundly sorry for your loss.
Hugs,
Susi

Thank you for your warm and beautiful words..
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
I'm freaking out now, our Russian blue is in hospital since last Saturday. He was crying and screaming heavy, lots of pain. A parilized bladder. He was almost exploded. Now he is still not peeing on his own and can not poo also, a paralized tail.....
My goodness what a lot of bull **** happened around us the last year. Sorry for my words but I'm fat up with everything. I miss Vosje soo much for 3 days now. The time is going sloow. Cry
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
I'm freaking out now, our Russian blue is in hospital since last Saturday. He was crying and screaming heavy, lots of pain. A parilized bladder. He was almost exploded. Now he is still not peeing on his own and can not poo also, a paralized tail.....
My goodness what a lot of bull **** happened around us the last year. Sorry for my words but I'm fat up with everything. I miss Vosje soo much for 3 days now. The time is going sloow. Cry

I'm so sorry you are going through this hard time. :ThumbsDown:
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
:Sad:I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry more. Please forgive me.

Of course, I forgive you. You didn't intentially hurt me. I appreciate everything about you and our friendship.

I feel for others and sadness about our babies surely gets to me.

oxox
 

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
4,814
Points
338


Of course, I forgive you. You didn't intentially hurt me. I appreciate everything about you and our friendship.

I feel for others and sadness about our babies surely gets to me.

oxox

It gets to all of us here. Everyone here has such a deep love for their Sphynxs'. All we can do is continue to share in everyone's happiness & sadness.
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
If everything is ok our Vosje comes home after a week and two days in hospital. His bladder is working better. His sacrum is tilted. We went to the Chitopractor, this was helpfull and have to come back at the end of the week. Fingers crossed
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
If everything is ok our Vosje comes home after a week and two days in hospital. His bladder is working better. His sacrum is tilted. We went to the Chitopractor, this was helpfull and have to come back at the end of the week. Fingers crossed

My fingers are crossed and I wish you the best with Vosje. You've been through a lot.
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
Ok, update from our Vosje, he is at home for 3 days now. He can empty his bladder on his own and can poo. What a joy. Tomorrow he' s going to the chiropractor, for sure this helps his tilted sacrum to correct. He has homeopathic medic.
Nux vomica D4 for his bladder contraction.

Thank you all for your support xx
 

ZiggyStardust

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
4,611
Points
368
Ok, update from our Vosje, he is at home for 3 days now. He can empty his bladder on his own and can poo. What a joy. Tomorrow he' s going to the chiropractor, for sure this helps his tilted sacrum to correct. He has homeopathic medic.
Nux vomica D4 for his bladder contraction.

Thank you all for your support xx

So good to hear he's doing better! Continued prayers for his complete recovery! ::HUGS::
 

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
7,513
Points
363
Ok, update from our Vosje, he is at home for 3 days now. He can empty his bladder on his own and can poo. What a joy. Tomorrow he' s going to the chiropractor, for sure this helps his tilted sacrum to correct. He has homeopathic medic.
Nux vomica D4 for his bladder contraction.

Thank you all for your support xx

Glad Vosje is doing better! Keep it up sweet boy :ThumbsUp:
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
Ok, update from our Vosje, he is at home for 3 days now. He can empty his bladder on his own and can poo. What a joy. Tomorrow he' s going to the chiropractor, for sure this helps his tilted sacrum to correct. He has homeopathic medic.
Nux vomica D4 for his bladder contraction.

Thank you all for your support xx

That's great news. It's wonderful that you have a chiropractor where you live for Vosje. I don't even know if we have that here in the U.S.
 

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24


That's great news. It's wonderful that you have a chiropractor where you live for Vosje. I don't even know if we have that here in the U.S.

There have to be chiropractors in the U.S. cause rescent I heard from my vet that there are fysiotherapists which went to special courses in the U.S. for animals. Most of the time they treat horses but also cats and dogs.
 
Back
Top