Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Our third loss in one year and 3 months

Evalily

Lairian
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
66
Points
24
Our Russian Blue Vosje past away last Saturday. What a sadness and pain we had to let him go.
He got all the medical help he could get but then the time has come if it was petfriendly to make you better again and just doing this for our selves. Bye bye Sweet Boy, it's ok now, no more pain. We see each other in heaven again.
He was our InLovecat. 14 years ago when we started to live together he was our third housefriend.
Our furries, Fief, Pyriet and Vosje are gone and 4 naked boys are left.
Vosje couln't live with the monkey behavior of the Sphynx boys, as proud as a little King he was, as arrogant he was, as dreamy and easy going and so sweet and loyal to us, typical the caracter of a Russian Blue.
Thank you Vosje for your sweetness, your intelligence, your curiosity, your soft hair, your purring and overall your love, a lot of love to us. We had a soo beautiful "to take leave" from him in the crematory today.
R.I.P. Vosje, You are in our heart forever.
 

Attachments

  • 2013-09-04 11.13.39.jpg
    2013-09-04 11.13.39.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Retro Kitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
814
Points
168
I’m so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the fact that Vosje is in a wonderful place probably playing in a field of catnip and you will see him again one day.
 

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,725
Points
673
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I can tell you loved him so much by your sweet words. Keep the best memories closest to your heart.
 

cleozmama

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,292
Points
188
I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Vosje. Be comforted in the fact that he had a long and happy life with you. We all share in your grief.
 

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
6,201
Points
643
I am very sorry for your loss. I can tell this was the end of a very good chapter in your life. He will always be with you
 

mrs.meowalot

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
395
Points
83
So sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a friend that stayed for so long but he had such a great life with you, I was close to tears as I read your text because ypu can feel how much you love Vosje. You'll see each other in heaven.((hugs))
 

Rwalkerg

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
432
Points
103
I totally understand what you are going through. We're about to lose our 2nd great dane pretty soon, and she was our "wedding present" to each other. I feel for you and know its rough.
 

lizziepickle

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Jul 14, 2013
Messages
436
Points
88
im so sorry for your loss. no matter how many "children" you own it never gets easier saying goodbye. Just remember all the good times and keep them close to your heart. :hugs:
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
Our Russian Blue Vosje past away last Saturday. What a sadness and pain we had to let him go.
He got all the medical help he could get but then the time has come if it was petfriendly to make you better again and just doing this for our selves. Bye bye Sweet Boy, it's ok now, no more pain. We see each other in heaven again.
He was our InLovecat. 14 years ago when we started to live together he was our third housefriend.
Our furries, Fief, Pyriet and Vosje are gone and 4 naked boys are left.
Vosje couln't live with the monkey behavior of the Sphynx boys, as proud as a little King he was, as arrogant he was, as dreamy and easy going and so sweet and loyal to us, typical the caracter of a Russian Blue.
Thank you Vosje for your sweetness, your intelligence, your curiosity, your soft hair, your purring and overall your love, a lot of love to us. We had a soo beautiful "to take leave" from him in the crematory today.
R.I.P. Vosje, You are in our heart forever.
So sorry for your loss. He is now up in the Rainbow Bridge feeling good and out of discomfort. R.I.P. Vosje.
 
Back
Top