Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pampered Princess

MikkiJean

Lairian
Yesterday, we took a bath because Lexi was a stinky kitty. I really don't understand how she gets so dirty so quickly. Is there really that much dirt in my apartment? Ah, sheesh! At least she's always a cooperative girl.. except for pedicures, she hates them (crazy girl)

picture.php

This new dress is pretty and I'm all clean now...

picture.php

I really like it and to think it was only $10

picture.php

Hmmm... I wonder what I can use to accessorize

picture.php

Brb... gonna go get my pearls

picture.php

"Cooooo" I love my pearls

picture.php

Time for snuggles before mommy leaves for work

Coconut oil is awesome btw!:ThumbsUp:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is sooooo cute!! I've always wanted a little girl sphynx that would let me dress her up (had 2 girls so far, neither would let me :ThumbsDown:) That dress is adorable!!!!

Inferno12

Banned
She is so beautiful in her dress and pearls. I dont have a girl to put in a dress so I just make Johnny wear a dress :LOL::LOL::LOL:

MikkiJean

Lairian
Thanks everyone! I am so lucky to have her... she's my baby!! I'm itching to have another :LOL: My little princess has been cuddling with me all day trying to make me feel better. Sphynx cuddles are good medicine.

MikkiJean

Lairian
Okay, I just made squealing noises at the computer screen (luckily my coworkers are use to me and just shake their heads). I LOVE her dress, she is just a perfect little lady. :)

I get those looks from my boyfriend all the time... and he jokes that I spend more time on SL than anything else :LOL:

Back