Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Pencil Sketches

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks, guys!! I know you are complimenting the artwork, but I am such a proud mama of my naked boy!! :Adore:

And Firehillqueen... if you would be so kind to post the finished product with his eyes colored... it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I (for once in my life) am at a loss for words... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks again, Renee!!!!!!:BigSmile:

firehillqueen

Banned
GizmoSketch2.jpg

The final version of Gizmo. This is why I love doing these wonderful cats...

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the way you did Mickey and Linguini together-What a great sketch and what handsome boys!!!!

firehillqueen

Banned
I want to encourage anyone who is planning to order Sphynx Christmas Cards featuring their precious cat to order soon.

Also, for a limited time only I am going to offer people portraits with their cat for only $50 for a digital sketch.

firehillqueen

Banned
I am working on my own Sphynx Family Christmas cards right now. I should be able to post them this weekend. *smile* I always seem to do my own stuff at the last minute... so I was hoping to get a jump on it ahead this year. LOL

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Newest pic does'nt work for me but I looked through this thread just now and your sketches are amazing.
The ones laying together drawn from above almost looks photographed, that good. Still with a sketch feel to it though.

10+

Back