Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Plz Say Hello

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok,

My mother (love her to death) is really nosy & comes on here all the time & reads posts, LOL! :LOL: Please everyone say hi to Marsha!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Marsha! When are you getting your first Sphynx so you can join in on the fun! LOL:LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ironically my parents don't like cats but LOVE Kramer...she always has to come inside to "say hello" to Kramer!LOL:LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Marsha!

I don't consider myself a cat person either but I cannot wait to get my sphynx! :LOL::BigSmile:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My mom laughed because I posted this thread (I didn't tell her I did, but I knew she'd see it) but she was shocked that everyone took the time to say hello & said that was so sweet!:Kissed: She said she enjoys reading everyone's posts! The hubby & I are not cat people either... we are Sphynx people...huge difference LOL!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My mom laughed because I posted this thread (I didn't tell her I did, but I knew she'd see it) but she was shocked that everyone took the time to say hello & said that was so sweet!:Kissed: She said she enjoys reading everyone's posts! The hubby & I are not cat people either... we are Sphynx people...huge difference LOL!

Hiya Marsha!

Kerrie- That's a good way to put it: "We are Sphynx people". I try telling people who tell me they aren't much of a cat person that they would LOVE being in the company of a Sphynx.

Back